Shorty Old Man

The Huang Family, however, has to stay away from Mei Du. If they really offend him, they will really cause a lot of trouble in class.

Seeing this, Xu Ziting seemed to be emboldened and said, "Grandpa... Xu Yating didn't mean to do it. She just arrived at school and didn't know Huang Cheng's identity. It can't be blamed on Xu Junting..."

This sounds like a defense, as if Xu Yating has been convinced of the fact that she beat others first.

Xu Yating was a little upset. As soon as he was about to speak, Xu Chenbu took the lead in saying, "Dad, I can't blame Xu Yating for this. I've learned the ins and outs of the matter. It was Huang Cheng who made a public gesture to Xu Ting

Feet, do we have to endure this? "

Seeing the couple's indignation, Julie also said sarcastically, "Fourth Brother, though that's true, Huang Cheng is the grandson of Father Huang, and it's hard to offend him. I heard Xu Jia say that Huang Cheng has been released

Is Xu Yating going to be expelled? " Julie leisurely said a heavy bomb.

"Dismissal?" The old man immediately frowned. Xu Junting was invited into the school by President Han in person late. Today, he was dismissed because he offended Huang Cheng?

"What else? Huang Cheng's father is one of the school fireflies. It seems that there is no end to offending Huang Cheng's students before." Julie is still throwing stones at the well. It seems that Xu Yating's dismissal is a matter of certainty

Love, very proud.

Xu Ziting immediately looked at Xu Junting with expectation from Ai, "Ting, if this is really the case, I'm afraid no one can help you."

Xu Junting frowned: "It seems that I also want one of you to help me."

When Julie heard this, she thought that Xu Yating was still unrepentant. She immediately said, "Dad, look at this dead girl. Now Jingran doesn't know that she has made a mistake."

'What's wrong with me? " Xu Yating frowned: "Don't you know that the Huang family is powerful, so you won't lose face to the Xu family if you let him do anything?"

Xu Yating's voice was so powerful that the whole hall was quiet for a while, and no one spoke anymore.

The old man's eyes could not help brightening: "Yes, although the Huang family is really difficult to deal with, our Xu family can't be blamed at will, nor can they be frivolous at will! Xu Yating

You did the right thing! "

I didn't expect that Old Master Xu should support Xu Yating so much. Xu Ziting was very reluctant.

Julie was also worried: "Dad, can you tell right from wrong? What good fruit can the Xu family have if you offend the Huang family"

Seeing that his wife was so excited, Mu Chennan, the second child, could not help but cough and remind him: "Julie, in fact, things are not so beautiful. Huang Cheng was expelled when he was expelled. Now he doesn't know that Xu Junting is from our Xu family, the Huang family

It should not trouble us. "

Seeing the couple singing together, Xu Chenfeng couldn't stand it anymore: "The second brother and the second sister-in-law said that they were afraid that Xu Yating would involve you?"

The two faces turned blue after a word of hatred. Xu Chennan lost his temper and said: "Fourth brother, how can you talk like that? Not only do we worry about being involved, but the whole Xu family doesn't want to be involved, Huang family

That kind of scoundrel can't be avoided by others. What good is it for the Xu family to get into trouble? "

"The second uncle means that in order not to involve the Xu family, any of the children in the family can be paid by others? Even Xu Jia and Xu Lin, are you sure you are so indifferent?" "Xu Yating stares out

He glanced at Julie and Xu Chennan, who were frightened by Xu Yating's eyes and stepped back.

Now Old Man Xu is more sober, "I think you are nothing to do with yourself, just hang up! If the two yoga sisters are bullied, can you still shirk Mai Ren like this?"

I "Julie wanted to say something, but Old Man Xu scolded her.

Seeing that no one can kiss Xu Yating, Xu Ziting is unwilling to stare at her secretly. She really underestimates her eloquent mouth

It didn't take long for Mr. Xu to express his final idea: "Xu Yating did nothing. If he really wants to be expelled, I will arrange a better school for Xu Ting tomorrow, and I will send Xu Yating abroad to stay

No matter what, I will let her receive the best teaching and education! "

The boy of Chen family is so excellent that he won't let his granddaughter be inferior to him!

Seeing that Old Man Xu really treated her, Xu Yating smiled at him with relief: "Grandpa is worried too much. Don't worry, I can't be fired."

Her voice was flat and determined, inexplicably persuasive.

Did President Han contact you? "" Seeing the granddaughter's calm and unhurried appearance, the old man thought that she already knew something.

"Not yet, but as long as he is free, he will definitely call me back." Xu Yating said of course, as if President Han was his subordinate Yixiang.

This strange feeling made the people present show their suspicious expressions one after another.

Xu Ziting's obedience is almost infuriating. Does Xu Yating really think that President Han will obey her? Who do you think you are?

She was thinking, when the old housekeeper came up to the old man and whispered, "Sir, President Han has called you personally."

"President Han?" Supposing that President Han's phone calls came to him this time, the old man immediately took the phone.

People also looked at the direction of the old man. The old man couldn't hear very well, so he reached out and pressed Tonghua.

"Principal Han, why did you call me suddenly?" The old man said politely when the phone was connected.

At the end of the teleactivity, President Han smiled kindly: "Father Xu, today I heard that the boy of the Huang family has offended your granddaughter Xu Yating. Is she all right?"

After offending a few words, the wife's time made everyone wide eyed, and they could not help wondering Xu Junting's identity.

It should be that Xu Yating offended Huang Chengcai, but President Han said that Huang Cheng offended Xu Yating? This is to see her identity, Kegao? Everyone froze.