The teacher dislikes

Finally, after half an hour's journey, several people arrived at Peking University.

Peking University is a century old school, which is actually rich, and its teaching quality is first-rate, needless to say.

The teaching building and the Shishi Gate with Chinese characteristics in Yitong look classical but have some time deposits.

The car was parked in the parking lot and several people got off.

As soon as Xu Yating got off the bus, she felt that many girls were secretly looking here.

Don't mind. Those are all fans of the school basketball team who come to block Xu Sihao. "Xu Xijie gave Xu Sijie a white look, and his eyes were full of disgust.

"Who said that?" Not only the basketball team, but also some of the fans of your music club? Xu Sijie's room refused to give way and stared back.

Xu Yating did not expect that the twins were still the heroes of the Garden.

"I have seen Xu Ziting. Who is the other girl?"

Can't it be their two girlfriends? "

"Ah, I envy her for being with them." Many young girls kept talking.

Xu Ziting is as black as a black face. Previously, she was the only one who was envied. Now, Xu Yating owns all the publicity.

Xu Junting didn't expect the two brothers to be so popular at school. She turned to them and said, "Four brothers, five brothers, thank you for sending me to school. I'll report first."

She has a special identity. It's better to keep a low profile and reduce attention.

"Oh, good," said Xu Sijie, and she pointed the way to Xu Junting.

"Blowing, MEI MEI is scared away by your fans." Xu Xihao snorts to Xu Sijie.

"Is it you?" Xu Sijie refused to be outdone.

Xu Ziting pretended to be gentle and looked at them. "Four brothers, five brothers, it's almost time. I'm going to class."

"Good." They agreed to turn around and leave.

Xu Ziting was relieved and went to her class.

But in her heart, she couldn't help singing. Xu Yating didn't know that she would go to Na's class?

However, the performance of that country bumpkin must be in the worst Class D:

At this time, Xu Yating has arrived at the director's office to report.

After entering the office, Xu Yating just like the director of education reported her name: "I'm Xu Ting, and President Han asked me to report today."

"Are you Xu Yating

Come on, you can choose Mr. Ze yourself. "

Xu Junting was a little surprised. She was flattered to think that President Han was so considerate and that all the teachers were selected by her in person.

Director Wang looked up and down at the student and was also very surprised.

The material says that the Xu family is a daughter, but I have never seen that Han has been so devoted to those children of the Xu family. The background of such a young girl must be not simple.

Wrong setting, the two head teachers knocked at the door and walked into the office.

A figure wearing a white shirt and a black skirt came in first. Without even seeing Xu Yating, he rushed to Director Wang's desk.

Director Wang, you said on the phone that you would like to assign a transfer student from the countryside to our class? "

Mr. Shu and his students are here. " Director Wang immediately gave her a sign.

Mr. Shu looked back and saw Xu Yating.

Girls seem to be younger than the students in their class, but they are beautiful. Their deep eyes should be big and bright, and their momentum should not be inferior to that of any daughter.

"This is the student you want to transfer to my class?" I didn't ask Director Wang where she came from before. It is really impossible to see that she is from the countryside.

"Yes, this is Xu Junting, Xu Ting, and these two are Mr. Shu and Mr. Lin"

The demon man who came in behind seemed surprised when he saw Xu Yating, but he was much calmer than Mr. Shu: "Hello, I'm the head teacher of Class One, Grade Two. You can call me Mr. Lin"

Hello, two teachers. " Xu Yating first signaled with grace.

Miss Shu liked Xu Tuoting's good looks very much, but when she thought that she was from a small county in the countryside, she was worried about her grades.

Class 2 lost to Class 1 in the assembly training last semester. In the second half of the semester, excellent teachers should be selected. No one can stay behind her anymore.

Now that he has offended others, Mr. Shu doesn't hide his feelings: "Director Wang, I have seen students, but there are six more students in Class 2 than in Class 1. I really don't have the energy to manage so many students,

You'd better leave it to Mr. Lin. "

Mr. Lin pushed his eyes and looked at Mr. Shu with a smile: "Mr. Shu, where are you? If you are young and promising, the school will give you the students. You see, I am old, and I have no idea how to transfer students

Let's see. Let's take the new students with us. "

"You... Mr. Lin, you can't always rely on the old and sell off the old, can you just say such irresponsible words?"

"No, I mean well. I said that the student was the first in the county when she took the exam. Miss Shu need not worry about her dragging your class down"

Miss Lin was said by her to be irresponsible, and she was very rude to Miss Chuan Shu.

"You!" But Mr. Shu was so angry.

"Well, it's not necessary for you to come here to ask for your opinions." After that, Director Wang looked at Xu Yating again with a smile: "Mr. Xu Ting and President Han said that you should go to that class if you like any teacher

Level. "

"What?" Mr. Shu and Mr. Lin stared in amazement.