The school bully lined up for her

In the limelight, Huang Cheng came in with several followers swaggering.

His eyes were sharp in the canteen, looking for someone.

Suddenly, he saw Xu Yating. He saw a bright light and strode towards

She came over.

All the people around thought that he would teach Xu Yating a lesson, and showed their eyes when they were ready to watch a good play.

Xu Ziting also expects him to beat Xu Yating in the face.

At the thought of Huang Cheng coming to Xu Yating's side, he shouted loudly: "Hello, boss!"

The crowd was shocked and thought they had heard the wrong thing. "

Unexpectedly, Huang Cheng's followers also said to Ruowei: "Boss, boss! I heard that you came to the canteen, and we came to help you open the way!"

All the people looked at Xu Yating blankly.

Did they hear it wrong? Why is Huang Cheng calling Xu Yating the boss!

The daughter of the Fang family was also stunned. She looked silly at Xu Ziting and said, "Hey, what's the matter? Why did Huang Cheng call that hillbilly boss?"

I don't know. "That guy Xu Yating is bragging?

So everything is true?

However, the Ying family is a powerful and powerful family of Mei Du. Huang Cheng has been arrogant in school for so many years. Even though he was afraid of his brothers, he never gave in. Now he is bowing to a hillbilly?

She really has some hatred. What is Xu Yating's identity!

Everyone was stunned, but Xu Yating's face was full of expression. She gave Huang Cheng a casual look, and her eyes still stayed on the long line at the window.

Seeing her looking at him, Huang Cheng smiled and opened a flower. He volunteered: "Boss, you are hungry. I will send someone to cook for you!"

Xu Yating looked at him squarely, and she said lightly: "No, I don't."

Huang Cheng has already called his younger brother to get the best sweet and sour pork chops in the canteen today. He happily goes to line up to serve soup to Xu Yating. Xu Junting doesn't refuse to see him so attentive, so he goes back to find a place

She really didn't like waiting in line.

Xu Yating has just sat down, and the people beside her seem to have seen a ghost. They hurriedly leave with their dinner plates.

It's an international joke. Yingcheng calls her boss. What's the reason!

They dare not provoke her.

Xu Yating sees that Huang Cheng is honest in the queue and does not bully others. His eyes are no longer cold and cold.

Huang Chengsheng is a school bully. When did he queue up to play the version? Since we are queuing for Xu Yating.

At this time, he was sweating all over because of Xu Yating.

He looked back at Xu Yating and relaxed his eyes. He was so happy that he waited in line to serve the food to Xu Yating despite his sweltering heat.

This scene in the eyes of the public is nothing different than a fantasy. They are shocked to see Huang Cheng go around so quickly to please Xu Yating.

As it happens, Yu Cheng and Xu Lin also come to the canteen for dinner.

When they entered the canteen, they were also surprised to see Huang Cheng and Xu Yating.

Xu Lin originally thought that Huang Cheng was rejected by Xu Yating last time, and she would definitely retaliate against her with anger. Unexpectedly, Huang Cheng scorned her as a real school flower, but he would not give up to be Xu Yating's follower

Ben, what a shame!

Her eyes were unwilling to flash with the jealousy of her family. Xu Lin said sarcastically, "This Xu Ting is from your class, right? She has been so arrogant just a few days since she came to school. I don't know what she will become in the future!"

She didn't know that Xu Yating refused to be covered by Yu Wei, otherwise she would be angry.

No one answered for a long time. Xu Lin looked back doubtfully and found Yu Wei was looking at Xu Yating not far away. Her eyes were full of interest.

Yu Wei thinks that since Xu Yating transferred to Peking University, his life has become more and more interesting.

At first, he thought she was a country girl who didn't know where she was, but gradually found that she was not the same as he imagined.

He is very skillful. He can also make Huang Chengdu bow his head. Even his origin is very mysterious. He can't find any information about her.

In addition to his poor academic performance due to his carelessness, Yu Wei is actually a famous computer genius on the road, but this time even if he went out in person, he didn't find out anything about Xu Yating.

He had a feeling that Xu Yating was certainly not simple.

On one side, Xu Lin looks at Ruoyu Wei and admires him all the time. Her eyes also reveal a certain light that is inevitable. She feels a little uneasy.

After catching up with Yu Wei for so long, he always seems to leave her painfully. It's the first time he sees Yu Wei showing such a look at someone.

Zhun Dao said that Yu Weizhen was interested in Xu Yating?

No, she won't. She worked so hard to come to Yu Wei. She can't allow her seat to be taken away by others!

Xu Yating soon finished eating. Huang Cheng saw her get up and want to follow. Xu Yating frowned and said coldly, "It's almost enough."

Huang Cheng also knew he could not go too far, so he said goodbye to her and left.

Seeing that Xu Yating is so famous, the Fang family's daughter is not reconciled: "Just a country bumpkin, competing to be so famous, how can we be lucky?"

Xu Ziting could not help saying, "Yes, she is a girl. How can she be the boss of the school bully? It's really rude."

With her agreement, the Fangs' daughter was even more angry: "Such a person deserves a lesson!"

"Don't be impulsive... What if Huang Chengzhen supports her?"

The Fangs' daughter said coldly, "Our Fangs are not easy to offend! Look!"

At this time, Xu Yating gets up and prepares to leave the canteen.

However, as soon as she stood up, a figure ran out of the room with no good intentions and directly ran into her!

Xu Yating's eyes flashed coldly, and she quickly dodged. Her figure was too fast for everyone to see.

"Ouch!"

Just heard a scream, and everyone saw that it was not the Fang's daughter who was lying on the ground!

I just saw that Xu Yating was in such a big show. The participation book of the Fang family, a daughter who recommended leftovers, wanted to knock Xu Yating over and make her look ugly in public!

But I didn't expect that Xu Yating was so good at hiding from the past, and the one who fell on the ground became her!

The palm of his hand also pressed on the leftovers spilled on the ground, which was more embarrassing!

Xu Yating has been accustomed to her tricks for a long time, and now she is standing aside coldly watching her ugliness

It was a terrible fall. The Fang Qianjin struggled on the ground for a long time before she was helped up.

Who knew that when she just got up, she kicked Xu Yating and said: "Why are you so vicious! You deliberately stretched your legs to trip me"

Hearing her words, some people who did not see what had happened turned their eyes to Xu Tuoting and silently filtered her.