Meet the Second Brother

"Don't you like it? I think this one is very uncomfortable." Zhou Qing immediately came to help her choose clothes.

When Xu Ziting saw Xu Yating's words, she called her mother away from her.

Seeing the clothes on their hands, I thought of a plan and followed them

"Mom, this dress is beautiful, but it is too expensive, and it needs temperament to look good."

So, this is to satirize her lack of temperament.

Xu Junting picked her eyebrows and said, "I didn't really like this style, but after hearing what you said, I really want to try it."

"Well, then go and try it!" Zhou Qing's eyes brightened. She thought this dress was particularly suitable for Yating at a glance, so she hurried to say.

Xu Ziting never thought that Xu Yating would say this. She was depressed at that time.

This country bumpkin really dares to try!

Xu Yating took the clothes and turned into the fitting room. Before long, she opened the door curtain in this gorgeous dress.

Zhou Qing and Xu Ziting stared at the clothes as if they were made for her.

She wore pants with clean action, and suddenly put on her skirt, she felt very thin and transparent.

Xu Yating usually wears casual clothes. Her figure is slim, long and good-looking, and her T-shirts and trousers can show a heroic temperament.

This white dress will not be abrupt, but it will set off her skin as beautiful and charming as cream.

After the long hair fell down, Zhou Qing and his eyebrows became more similar, even in temperament.

Miss, you look so beautiful in this dress! "

"A lot of people have tried this dress, but it's not as beautiful as you!" The shop manager sounded like he was flattering, but it's also a fact.

Zhou Qing was also full of joy: "This is the best one!"

Xu Ziting on one side was also full of amazement, and there was also a kind of jealousy in her eyes.

"Mom, I like this one too. Can I have a try?"

It is clear that she is a rich daughter. She doesn't believe that she will lose to a country bumpkin.

The shop manager said, "I'm sorry, our clothes are all handmade. This dress is a limited edition of the season, only one piece"

Zhou Qing was also a little more accurate, but when she saw that Xu Yating was dressed so appropriately, she could only say: "Ziting, there are many other beautiful clothes in this shop, let's look at other styles." She went to the store manager as soon as she heard that

Bill and pay.

Hearing this, Xu Ziting was so angry that she almost stamped her feet, but she could not lose her demeanor. The corners of her mouth were twitching with effort.

Xu Yating sneers.

She never stirred up trouble, but when it did, she was not afraid of it.

Whoever wants her not to be fast, she will let him not be relegated fast!

At the moment, I didn't worry about changing back my clothes. I just walked around the shop in front of Xu Ziting in this dress and went to see other clothes instead.

Realizing that Xu Yating inherited the advantage of looking good in everything she wore, Zhou Qing immediately let go and put on her whatever she saw.

When Xu Ziting saw that Zhou Qing had given Xu Yating several suits of clothes, she also chose five or six.

However, Zhou Qing bought only two sets of clothes for her because of her many clothes.

This afternoon, Xu Ziting's face became darker and darker. Seeing that Zhou Qing had been holding Xu Yating's hand, she would not let go, and her eyes were about to burst out.

"Mom? Ziting, why are you here?" Suddenly a voice sounded.

Zhou Qing turned his head and saw his son: "Xu Hao? Why are you here?"

'We are shopping! Second brother, do you have anything to do with me today. "Seeing Xu Fujie, Xu Ziting rushed to her and took Xu Jingjie's hand. She looked like a brother and sister who were very close.

There was someone nearby. Xu Jingjie was embarrassed and pulled Xu Ziting's hand: "Our company plans to invest in this store. I came to see the situation with the negative wheat man."

Xu Yating mentioned to Xu Chenfeng that her second brother, Xu Jingjie, is a financial worker and has a very good reputation in the industry.

"Hello, Second Brother." She said hello politely.

Like Xu Guangjie, Xu Jingjie inherited good genes from her parents and was born very handsome. Her tall nose looks like a pair of gold rimmed glasses, which makes her even more extraordinary.

Seeing Xu Yating, Xu Shijie's eyes lit up immediately: "I just wondered why there was a beautiful woman beside my mother. It was a little girl!"

Xu Yating's mouth twitched. The second elder brother looked at Chang Siwen, and when he opened his mouth, he felt like a ruffian.

Xu Ziting was not happy when she heard this. She pursed her small mouth and said tenderly, "The second elder brother has never said that I am a beauty."

For more than ten years, neither of them has been so familiar with each other. Xu Jingjie can't help being stunned, and soon responded, "Ziting is also very beautiful, so don't let me praise her."

It is obviously against her will to say so. After all, Xu Ziting looks ordinary and is quite different from the Xu family.

"Little sister, my brother is busy these days and has no time to go home to see you. He will invite you to dinner when he comes home a few days later."

"Good." Xu Yating nodded and agreed.

Xu Jingjie said hello and went on working. Zhou Qing smiled and looked after Xu Jingjie. He looked back and spoiled Ruo Yating: "Your second brother likes rattan money. He is very stingy on weekdays. He is willing to invite you to dinner

Does he value you? "

This made Xu Ziting feel even more sad.

It is true that Xu Shihao has not invited her to eat the version for so many years at home, and Xu Jingjie was so generous to Xu Yating just after her return.

Is this the difference between a biological sister and a non biological sister? For what?

Obviously, I am the younger sister who has lived under the same roof for more than ten years!