investigation

Who is President Han? The most first-class senior in Haidu.

Although I have retired and become a teaching profession, I need not say more about my network resources and identity background, which is beyond everyone's reach. I can say that I am an outstanding person in the business world of the Ministry of Commerce!

All the people who can flatter him are the people with high prestige and prestige!

His grandfather and Han Laozi are considered as the friendship of life, and Xu Laozi is also recommended by his grandfather.

But the little girl in front of her said that she knew President Han very well?

"Well, he helped to solve the problems of the Huang family caused by the recent enrollment." Xu Yating said without thinking, and her mouth was full of ordinary things.

Chen Muyang could not help but be more surprised, and his eyes at Xu Yating turned from suspicion to inquiry.

Who the hell is this little girl? Jingran has made pressmaster Han so interested. He even helped Xu Yating calm down the Huang family's affairs?

Han's friendship with Don Xu alone should not have reached this point

Are everything she said true?

Xu Yating takes another sip of coffee. Suddenly, her mobile phone rings. She answers the phone and knows that the driver is coming.

She got up immediately, and did not forget to learn a hundred yuan ticket to put next to the coffee cup: "My driver is coming, I have to go. Thank you for your hospitality."

Chen Muyang saw this and pushed back her copy of the ticket: "As long as you don't break the engagement one day, you will still be my fiancee. You can drink the coffee here as you like."

Xu Yating rolled her eyes at him. Is there such a good thing?

The coffee beans in his manor are provided in limited quantities every year. How can she drink them for free now?

At this thought, it seems that he doesn't know how to be his fiancee?

Wait, what's she thinking? How can you compromise for coffee?

Thinking that she coughed awkwardly, Baote said demurely, "Thank you, Mr. Chen. I'll come and sit down when I have time."

Her favorite coffee, of course, is not white.

"Good." He stared at her and smiled.

This little girl seems to like his coffee beans very much?

"I'll go first and see you another day." Xu Yating waved goodbye and smiled at her when she turned around. She will often come for coffee these days.

After Xu Yating left, Assistant Bai entered the private room.

Ji Wenyang immediately ordered: "Bai Yue, go and check the details of Xu Yating. Don't disturb the Xu family."

He wanted to find out what the relationship between this little girl and Chief Han was, and how she knew he had a manor.

Assistant Bai bows his head and turns around to use all the manpower to investigate Xu Yating:

Looking out of the window, Chen Wenyang looks at Xu Yating's back and smiles.

This little girl is becoming more and more interesting.

Xu Yating got on the bus and looked back at the cold Chen Muyang sitting in the window, relieved.

Fortunately, she is smart, and it's all up to President Han.