make a fool of oneself

Looking at the crowd, Xu Yating's eyes were filled with Yi's color.

The whole body is so noble that people can't refute it.

"This kind of coffee beans are roasted by the internationally famous Italian Roast, also known as Italian Roast. The roasted coffee has a strong aroma and a smooth taste without being sour

Have you heard of the truth that the main road is simple? The simpler the roasting method is, the better the coffee will be. The coffee beans that have gone through more than a dozen processes are estimated to have turned into a pile of black coals. "

"Black charcoal.

When being attacked by others, Xu Jia and Xu Lin look blue and white. They know that there are so many articles about this coffee bean. Just now, it's just hearsay.

Xu Ziting was so humiliated that she was about to die and refused to admit: "You don't cheat! This is definitely Dutch coffee beans. Don't talk nonsense if you don't understand!"

"Yes! You said it was German, or German? I said it was British!" The Fangs' daughter also responded.

When Xu Ziting saw this scene, she pretended to be worried and got up: "Sister, don't tell me if you don't understand. After all, they often drink coffee."

In just two sentences, Xu Ziting has been convinced that Xu Yating is lying, and people who don't know why feel that Xu Ziting is more convinced.

Bi Jing, a country bumpkin, has had some coffee?

However, at this moment, a magnetic voice suddenly sounded.

"Miss Xu Ting said that the silk room was not bad. My Gongjia coffee beans really came from the German manor, and the baking method used was really deep baking. I didn't expect that Miss Xu was really knowledgeable"

This voice is elegant and powerful, so that everyone can not help looking at the past.

A man in a light grey suit came to Xu Yating with a swagger: "Miss Xu is so lucky."

Unexpectedly, she would meet Chen Yang here. Xu Yating frowned a little unexpectedly: "Why are you here?"

Seeing Xu Yating's good voice, Assistant Bai hurriedly came forward and said, "Miss Xu doesn't know. This coffee shop is newly opened by President Chen."

"His shop?" Xu Tuoting frowned, but the people sitting behind her were shocked.

Even Xu Jia and Xu Lin were stunned to see such a handsome man. Xu Jia was no stranger to his name: "Chen Muyang is the young master of Chen's Group?"

Recently, she also heard that the grandson of Father Chen came back from abroad for further study.

Is he the right one?!

"Isn't he Xu Junting's fiance?" Xu Lin's eyes are full of envy. She doesn't know how hard she tried to catch up with Yu Wei, but Xu Yating, a country bumpkin, easily got such a good fiance

Husband!

Hearing about her fiance, Xu Ziting's eyes almost overflowed with jealousy.

These envied eyes should have been hers!

"Xu Ting, tell us about it." Xu Jia stares at Chen Muyang and asks Xu Yating to introduce her.

Xu Junting glanced at her. Is Xu Jia's face changing too fast?

I just ignored her, but now I am familiar with her.

"Didn't you just know his identity?" Why let her introduce at one stroke?

Xu Jia looked embarrassed, but only extended his hand to Chen Yang: "Hello, Mr. Chen. My name is Xu Jia. I'm Xu Yating's cousin. I've heard a lot about you."

Xu Lin lifted her hair with a smile and tried to exude her charm. All the boys at school could not resist her auspicious behavior. I thought Chen Muyang would be stunned, but I didn't think Chen Muyang would be indifferent to her.

Chen Muyang just nodded at random and said, "Hello."

The charm of Xu Jia and Xu Lin suddenly seemed to hit the cotton with their fists, and their whole faces collapsed.

Xu Ziting regained consciousness and immediately wanted to step on Xu Yating: "Mr. Sai really laughed. Just now, several of us were discussing the coffee head in your shop. Xu Ting was just guessing. Don't mind if you say something wrong."

Xu Ziting is very generous and talks for her sister. If you want more green tea, you will have more green tea.

Xu Yating felt sick for a while

Chen Wenyanyang suddenly opened his mouth and said, "Miss Xu is at a loss. This coffee bean is really the product of my German manor, and even the baking method is pretty good."

This time, people could not help but take a breath.

The owner of the coffee bean appeared, and naturally his words were right!

I didn't expect what Xu Yating said was right. At the moment, people looked at Xu Jia and Xu Lin with abandon. These two shameless people just pretended to understand!

When Chen Muyang slapped her in the face, Xu Jia and Xu Lin became very hot. It seemed that she was slapped in the face. She was embarrassed and eager to find a hole to escape.

Chen Muyang no longer wants to pay attention to others: "You talk, I want to ask Miss Xu to sit alone."

When invited by a beautiful man, everyone immediately looked enviously at Mu Li.

Xu Yating was very surprised. Chen Muyang was very indifferent to her last time he saw her. Why did he suddenly sit alone?

At this moment, she suddenly realized a big problem

The reason why she knew this coffee bean so well was that someone gave it to her adoptive father, who gave it to her because she liked it.

Zhun Dao, did Chen Muyang know her adoptive father?

At the thought of this, she could not help but cluck. Doesn't that mean that she has a lot to reveal?!

Stunned, she was almost killed in the envious eyes of Xu Ziting and others. Ji Muyang invited her to the private room.

After sitting down, Chen Wenyang stared at her with deep eyes, and finally asked her the question of his good voice: "It's strange to say that the coffee beans produced in my manor have never been on the market, and before, they just sent some relatives and friends, I don't know Xu

Why do you know so well? "

Last time, he did not carefully inquire about Xu Yating. After all, she was brought back from the countryside, and her identity should be simple.

But the coffee beans and red wine in his manor were given to some famous people with special status before. How could a little girl from the countryside know?

The brain is running at full speed. Xu Yating thinks about it and asks, "Don't you know if President Han and Chen are familiar with each other?"

Chen Muyang did not know why she asked so, and pondered: "President Han and my grandfather know each other from Japan, and we have known each other for many years."

Hearing this, Xu Yating's heart immediately became solid, and he boldly said: "President Han and I are familiar. I was lucky to have a drink of the coffee beans from your manor once."

Xu Yating thought this was a low profile. After all, it's no secret that she knew President Han.

Chen Muyang's eyes were still deep: "You are very familiar with President Han?"

It's not that she doesn't look like she's telling lies. He really doubts whether the little girl is bragging.