worry

After all, how can the teaching quality of villages and towns be compared with that of Meidu? There is still a big difference.

The old man could not help frowning at the words, too! What good teachers can there be in a town?

Taking a deep breath, the old man put down his teacup and looked at Xu Chenfeng seriously: "We should arrange the best school for Yating as soon as possible. Our children should never fall behind."

Xu Ting raised her eyebrows slightly. The old man did things quickly and neatly, which was quite to my taste.

It's just that the achievement

At this moment, Xu Chenfeng has made a promise: "Knowing Dad, I will arrange for Yating to study as soon as possible."

"Hmm." Mr. Xu nodded and looked at Xu Yating: "I know the quality of teaching in the township is not good, but my other grandchildren always rank first in each exam. Don't let me down,

You know what? "

Seeing that the old man cares so much about his grades, Xu Yating helplessly hooks the hook house: "Don't worry, Grandpa."

Even if it is not for him, I will not lose this person.

"Well, he is really a good boy." Seeing that Xu Ting is neither humble nor arrogant, and does not act in a petty manner, the old man was very satisfied with the management and said, "I will go back first today, and you can arrange and take

Ting went back to her old house and had a meal with her family. "

The faces of Xu Chenfeng and Zhou Qing suddenly changed: "Dad, let's eat together."

The old man has four sons. The first one is a famous voice talent in the business world, the second one is a merchant, and the third one is a giant in the bank. Only Xu Chenfeng has never participated in the Xu Group because of his poor health

Any work of.

It was also early in the life of the old house, so the relationship with the three brothers became more and more distant, and the brothers seldom met each other on weekdays.

Usually, it's the Don's birthday or some festival before he goes back. Every time when he gets together, his husband and wife will be ridiculed by those three couples. Zhou Qing had had enough of this eight years ago

Some.

It was a good thing for Xu Yating to come back, but as soon as she got her daughter back, she would have to face those people, and she felt extremely comfortable.

"Dad, you are right. Yating just came back, and the family always want to know each other."

Xu Chenfeng said with a careless face, "Besides, I plan to let Yating join Peking University too. Only when this matter is too troublesome can I move."

Peking University has a university department and a middle school department. It is the best school in Meidu. The quality of education is guaranteed, but the threshold is also very high.

Xu Chenfeng should never treat his daughter unfairly. Of course, he should try every means to let her enter Peking University.

"Is Peking University really good? " Xu Yating squinted slightly. She didn't have much idea about this school, but she knew this school well.

"Of course, it's very good. It's the highest and best school in Meidu. Your brothers all study in that school. If you enter the senior high school, your brothers can take care of you." Xu Chenfeng looked kind

Love.

"Peking University is really at a loss, but Dad asked his elder brother to help Xu Sihao with his school status last time. My elder sister-in-law is very accurate. I think this time it will be more accurate."

Zhou Qing was worried and said, "Why not? Let's think about some other ways."

Although the Zhou family has no more contacts than the Xu family, there are also some contacts here. For our daughter, naturally, we should try our best.

"No need. Although the eldest brother and sister-in-law say they are afraid of trouble, they are not bad. At most, they can say a few words. As long as Yating can go to Beijing University to study, they can do anything." Xu Chenfeng is a little deep. He wants to go out

The appearance of.

"Husband" Zhou Qing looked at Xu Chenfeng distressed and grateful.

Seeing her parents so embarrassed, Xu Yating blinked. She wondered whether she would tell them that she had acquaintances there?

At this moment, the old man suddenly said, "What Chenfeng said is nothing to be done, and Xu Chenxi will not ignore it. Even if he is afraid of trouble and does not want to help, Zhun Ting still has my grandfather? What are you afraid of

Well. "

The old man said very grandiosely, and turned to look at Xu Ting's eyes. They were not pets, but a stream of love.

There are so many smelly kids in the family. He would be grateful if he didn't get angry. He had to go through a lot of hardships to find his own granddaughter. Of course, he should spoil it.

Xu Yating swallowed the words that rushed to her mouth.

It was the first time for her to feel the warmth of being protected by her family.

Forget it. She'd better find her own way to stop them worrying.

The old man explained a few words about Xu Yating, and then reluctantly left without staying for dinner.

After the old man left, Xu Chenfeng and Zhou Qing also went upstairs to have a rest.

Xu Yating immediately took out her mobile phone, edited a short message and sent it out.

Just wanted to go upstairs, but was blocked.

"Sister, when I just came downstairs, I heard my parents say that they would send you to the High School Department of Peking University."

Xu Yating silently stepped a step to the left. Although she lived on the same floor as Xu Ziting, there was a long distance between them. She nodded: "Do you have any questions about this?"

Xu Ziting pretended to be correct and said, "The problem is no, but if your training is not excellent enough, you will only retreat when you go to Beijing University. If you can't keep up with your training, you will be tired when you learn

I'm afraid it's not good that I will lose face with the Xu family. "

Looking at Xu Ziting's consideration for herself, Xu Yating slightly tugged at the corner of her lips: "Oh? What do you have in mind? Tell me about it?"

Xu Ziting suddenly showed her brand spirit, which made her unexpectedly calm down before she said, "Guan Ma spent so much effort to send you to the senior high school of Peking University. If your embroidery is not good, isn't it

Did they waste their efforts? "

It's better to go to other schools early

You don't seem to be in charge of my affairs, do you? Take care of yourself first.

I have to figure out how to let my grandfathers leave you at home without sending you away.

Xu Ting's words hit Xu Ziting's heart. Xu Yating gnashed her teeth and said: "My parents can't send me away. I've been with them for so many years, and my feelings are already deeper than yours and theirs."

Xu Ting rolled her eyes and said, "It's no use feeling deeply. It's not your own. You have no blood relationship with the Xu family. Everything in the Xu family has nothing to do with you. Please recognize your position in the Xu family."

Xu Ziting is too angry to speak