Enter the second shift

Peking University is an advanced institution of learning. All the talented students have seen it. No matter which class the school teacher arranged for the student, it was the same class. There has never been a preference for students to choose teachers and classes

What happened? What is the origin of this student from the countryside?

"Class Two, please." Xu Yating said casually, and Teacher Shu immediately widened her eyes.

Compared with the hypocritical teacher Lin, Xu Yating prefers to deal with the straightforward teacher Shu:

"Well, it's Class Two." Director Wang nodded and agreed. It was a bit flattering, which surprised the two teachers. What exactly Xu Yating came from? Principal Han respected her so much, and Director Wang so much

Head and waist?

"Director! How can students choose classes so casually?" This is unheard of. Class One and Class Two are the best classes in Senior Two

Mr. Shu, it's settled. Take Xu Yating back to the class. "Director Wang's face was already a little upset, and he frowned and gave orders quickly.

Teacher Shu, the director, looked pale, and never thought that there was room for her to choose.

Teacher Lin was so proud that he smiled defiantly: "Director, I will go first."

"Hmm." Director Wang ordered a little and sat back. He didn't want to say anything more.

Miss Shu bit her lips in dismay, and finally turned her head to look at Xu Yating: "Let's go!"

Xu Junting left the office at random, and Miss Shu walked on the high heels all the way to the classroom, hoping to get rid of her.

Seeing the door of the classroom, Miss Shu suddenly stopped: "I don't care what you are from. Since you have chosen my class, don't drag your feet behind my class. You must quickly promote your training

Come on. "

As soon as the sound of activity fell, Mr. Shu turned around and walked into the class.

Xu Junting reluctantly raised her eyebrows. How did the teacher think she would drag her back?

Just because you think she's from the countryside?

Although very upset, Xu Yating followed Teacher Shu into the classroom.

Let's be quiet. This is the new student in our class. Let's welcome the new student, Xu Yating. "

Even though she didn't want to, Miss Shu introduced Xu Yating when she entered the class.

When they looked up, they saw a beautiful girl with delicate features coming in.

For a moment, the class was silent. A moment later, sports commissioner Chang Lei stood up and took the lead in clapping his hands: "Welcome to the new students!"

Then the boys in the class clapped their hands together, and they must give the most warm welcome to the beautiful women.

"Hey, Brother Wei, look, there's a super beauty in the class!"

In the last row, Yu Jie turns Zhang Wei by hand.

Don't call me Brother Wei anymore. Brother Wei only sees our school flowers. "Deng Chao laughed idly, looked at Xu Yating proudly and said," But this girl seems more beautiful than the school flower. "

Yu Wei opens his eyes when he hears Deng Chao's comments, and Ru Mo Yixiang raises his eyes to Xu Junting's eyes.

A ray of sunshine fell on the girl. The girl's symmetrical figure stood straight and her body was proud and cold, which made her beautiful guest feel cool and noble.

It's really interesting, but why does it seem like Xu Jia? "Yu Wei was puzzled.

Deng Chao rolled his eyes at him: "Everyone looks like a school flower."

When they opened the meeting, Xu Yating had already introduced herself, but the introduction was very brief: "I am Xu Yating, a transfer student. Please give me more advice in the future."

Miss Shu had hoped that she could say more, but she didn't expect to be so brief. She just pointed to the seat behind and said, "There is a vacant seat in the penultimate row. Go down and get ready."

"Blow out, what big background did the sophomores who could join the class think, and sat in the second row from the bottom?" Deng Chao felt sorry. In Class 2, the last two rows were the worst students in the grade ranking. It seems that this new student

Our training is not so good.

Xu Yating seemed unable to feel people's eyes. She sat down leisurely in the empty seat. Teacher Shu began to teach. Zhang Lei looked at her for a few times and thought she was a little like Xu Jia. It happened that she also had a surname

Xu

A class was soon over. Teacher Shu sent us some exercises, stood on the platform and said, "These exercises are for today's study, and we should finish self-study in the evening."

"Huh?" Everyone wailed.

Mr. Shu coldly glanced at everyone and said, "What? The monthly exam is coming soon. If you dare to delay the class, you will stand up and teach me every day!"

Teacher Shu's eyes finally fell on Xu Yating. Xu Yating's room was not surprised, but his eyes had other meanings.

Instead, Miss Shu felt guilty when she saw her: "Let's finish class!"

After Miss Shu left, people began to talk about her as Wu Mochou.

Some good students also made use of the time after class to quickly start the paper.

Xu Yating, however, just flipped through the papers at random and threw them aside.

"Don't you think so, classmate?" The boys in the front row of Xu Yating grinned at her. The tiger teeth and dimples of the two heroes made him smile very cute. Xu Yating remembered him. He was the man who took the lead in applauding just now

Health.

"I'm Lv Lei, the sports commissioner of our class. You can ask me if you don't understand anything in the class." Lv Lei volunteered.

"Hahaha." Yu Hao, who was sitting in the last row, smiled sarcastically: "Lv Lei, you are sitting in the third row, and your grades have just passed. Do you still want to guide?"

"That's better than you who are the last but one in each exam." Lv Lei fought back coldly. At any rate, the third row of students were all qualified in the senior high school of Peking University, and the students who passed the exam were considered top students in other schools.

"You... you!" Yu Haoqi has something to say.

Yu Wei said impatiently, "Enough."