4.

Serenity

Serenity.

Serenity stood up against the island of her kitchen as she frustratedly tapped her fingers along her phone screen.

She was currently trying to get in contact with Dayvon who was not answering. She already knew why. She really didn't want to believe it though.

Here they go. Once again. Back to square 1. With the cheating and hoe shit. Serenity was just tired.

"Dayvon...stop fucking playing with me." Serenity said going to call him again.

And this time he surprisingly answered.

"What! Bro." He said irritably.

"What the fuck is you doing? Why is you not answering the phone Dayvon-"

"Cause I'm fucking busy! Serenity I'm fucking busy-"

"No you with another bitch-"

"Mane fuck off my phone with this shit." He mumbled.

"Cause you know you is." She said.

"I'm not! With no other bitch! I haven't been with no other bitch!" He blurt.

"Bitch! I just fucking found out! You been fucking on this bitch for the past month!" She yelled back.

"What bitch bro?" He asked.

"Now you wanna play dumb, act like you know." Serenity said smartly. "You know exactly who I'm talking about because you right next to her."

"You tripping." He said.

"Now I'm tripping cause you out here on some hoe shit?" She asked.

"Okay." He said.

"So what the fuck is you doing Dayvon? What the fuck is up? Like what's really going on?" She asked.

"Nothing." He lied.

"What." She said. "I swear I wish you was here I would slap the shit out you."

"You tripping so hard for what?! Bro. For what Ren." He said.

"Because you out here fucking on other bitches while fucking on me what is you saying?" She said in annoyance trying her hardest not to cry. "I'm not understanding like why is you doing this shit? Again though Von. Like ion get it. Why the fuck is you doing this to me?"