17.

Serenity

Serenity.

"But yeah I actually just got in." Serenity said tossing her keys on the counter and then making her way upstairs. To her bedroom.

"Was it busy today?" Diamond asked.

"You know it was. Getting as many sales as I could because you know the holiday tomorrow and we gone be closed." Serenity said keeping her voice low.

"And where Kosa?" She asked.

"Sleep." She said looking over to a peacefully sleeping Kosa.

"Of course." Diamond said. "Okay I shall see you tomorrow."

"Okay." Serenity said before ending the call. She tossed her phone on the bed and hovered over Kosa bending down and kissing the side of his face.

Now it was time for a nice relaxing shower.

Kosa and Serenity's life had took a slight change after his little incident.

He basically moved in with Serenity after that because he didn't want to be alone. He wanted to be around her 24/7.

When she left the house, before he could really get out and about he was on her tail wondering her whereabouts 24/7, texting her all throughout the day trying to figure out where she was and what time she would be back.

Not just because he was being possessive and he missed her, but because there was no telling what could happen to her either. Maybe she could be next. People knowing that she was his girl now she could be guilty by association. The situation had him even more paranoid now.

Serenity took matters into her hands and decided to look after Kosa. After all, who else would do it? She made sure things were up to par, as a girlfriend or wife should do when their partner is injured or ill.

The first few days were hard. Dealing with Kosa's mood swings, and what not. But his silence was the worse. Serenity caught him being closed off a lot in certain parts of the house. She didn't know what was going through his head most times but she could tell it wasn't nothing good. She just wished he'd talk to her. But he never did.

Once he got back on to his feet it was work work work. He told Serenity not to worry about it but she knew he was plotting and trying to find out who did it. Little did she know he knew exactly who did it. And his get back would be coming sooner than we'd all expect it.

Serenity got on his case about that too. She felt like he needed to calm down, and just take time to recover and relax a little bit more. But he was on go.