7.

Kosa threw the two duffel bags in the back seat before getting in on the drivers side and cutting the car on

"So how did it go?" Serenity asked.

"Smooth now get yo feet off my dashboard." He mumbled as he pulled out of the parking lot and Serenity did as told.

"Can we go get food?" She asked.

"You asking for a lot right now." He said.

"You wanna keep me happy?" She sarcastically asked.

"What you want?" He asked.

"Spudheads." She said.

"Where that's at?" Hr asked,

"6 mile." She said.

"Ah hell naw." He said.

"Please I'm so super starving right now." She said and he sighed heavily. He really didn't have shit else to do so why not.

So they went to spudheads. And surprisingly he came in with her. She didn't think he would because he didn't want to be seen with her. But he didn't want her going in by herself. Especially since they were on six mile.

"What you getting?" She asked.

"Nothing." He said.

"You never had this before have you?" She asked and he shook his head no. "Best potato place ever. I'm telling you. Want me to get you the same thing as me?"

"I'm straight." He said.

"Okay liar." She said walking up to the counter to order her food.

"It'll be $26.25 ma'am."

"Okay." Serenity said unzipping her wallet.

"Move!" Kosa pushed her out the way and she just sucked her teeth.

"I got it-"

"Shut up." He said putting his card in the reader and she just looked at him sideways.

Then they waited until she got her food and they could finally leave.

"Wait don't pull off." Serenity said cutting the car light on.

The car wasn't even on.