8.

Serenity sat off to the side with the hookah in her hand smiling down at her phone as she rewatched the videos she had made.

She was taking a break and sitting down while the girls still turned up.

As she was sitting there a group of males entered the section.

When Noel seen those familiar dreads and that brownskin she turned to look at Serenity who was too busy on her phone to even notice Dayvon or his peoples in their section now.

How did they get here? Shae invited them of course. And when he found out Serenity would be here this was most definitely on his list.

Noel old little fling walked up to her snapping her out of her daze making her mug the hell out of him.

Dayvon stuffed his hands in his pockets as he made his way over to Serenity.

She looked up from her phone and her smile instantly faded when she seen it was Dayvon standing in front of her.

She looked past him to see he had a whole group of people. Then she looked Shae way who was too busy in her little boo face to even notice Serenity's death glare.

"What." She said.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked and she shook her head no. "Bro come on let me talk to you it's been long enough."

"No. Get out my face Von." She said shaking her head.

"Please!" He said and she stood to her feet making him grab her by her waist. "Ion wanna go anotha day without making up with you."

She stayed silent and his arms stayed wrapped around her as he looked at her face.

"I miss you." He said lowly. "A lot."

"Mm." She said raising her eyebrows.

"You'n miss me?" He asked and she shook her head no. "You capping."

She knew she was.

"I wanna make up. I'm tired of this distance shit. I'm tired of not speaking to you." He said. "I know that shit I said in Cali was fucked up and I'm sorry. I been tryna apologize but you been ignoring me. I'm sorry. I ain't mean it."

"Heard it all." She said.

"Bro I'm fuckin tryin!" He said.

"So just stop." She said and he looked at her.

"What? It's a nigga got you acting like this?" He asked.

"Yeah you. Now move." She said.

"Ren I'm sorry baby." He said pulling her into him and gripping her butt.

"No...move..." She trailed trying to push him away.

"I'm sorry-"

"Okay Dayvon I get it. I really do." She said. "You just can't say fucked up shit to me and expect me to just easily forgive you and act like nothing ever happened. Like you said we not even together. So you don't even gotta do all this apologizing shit. Just gone on bout yo business man. Not even tryna hold you."