23.

Third

Third.

"Look y'all he sleep." Serenity said as she recorded Kosa. "I wasn't even in there that long he so dramatic." She said looking ahead. "That's because he stayed up all night, and smoked this morning thinking it was gone keep him up when that really wasn't the case."

Serenity had just come out from the doctors office due to her having a little cold and the fact her side had been bothering her lately. She insisted that Kosa drove her because she didn't feel like driving.

She ended the video and looked ahead with a sigh. "What do I wanna eat." She said lowly. "Kosa."

He didn't budge. She turned to look at him and shook him causing him to wake up. "Take me to get something to eat."

He looked at her and then looked around as he tried to process what was going on.

"What." He said.

"Take me to get something to eat." She said and he lifted his seat up.

"Not taking you nowhere but home." He mumbled and she smacked her lips.

"No! Do it right now since we out." She said as he cut the car back on.

"Imma take you back to the house that way you can get food yo self." He said.

"L mans." She said and he ignored her as they made their way back to his house. In silence.

When they got back to the house Kosa didn't say a word. He just went to the living room and passed out on the couch damn near.

"Oh shit bae!" He called out.

"Hm?" She asked walking into the living room.

"I forgot to get the baby." He said and she looked to the side.

"How?" She asked.

"I'm so damn sleepy. Look go to my mama house and pick her up for me." He mumbled.

"Please?" She said.

"Please." He said.

"Okay." She said and then walked over to him and put the cover over his body. "Be back later."

"Bye." He said.

"Okay bye-"

"Wait give me a kiss." He said making her walk back towards him. She bent down and pecked his lips twice. Now he could go back to sleep.