22.

Serenity blinked and it was daylight

Serenity blinked and it was daylight. She blinked and she was no longer holding Kosa and Kosa was no longer holding her. Instead it was daylight and she was met with an empty bed once again.

She stayed in her position a little longer before lifting up and looking around the room.

Trying to see if there was any signs of Kosa but there wasn't.

She sat there looking at the edge of her bed feeling her eyes begin to water.

But she wouldn't cry. Her wave of emotions had just came at her full force. Everything had came rushing back. The emotions she pushed away.

She grabbed her phone from underneath her pillow and instantly powered it back on. Immediately receiving dozens of notifications. But the ones from last night. The ones from Kosa got her.

Today 2:33 am

Kosa:
Sen?
Kosa:
Can you answer rq please?
Kosa:
Baby I'm coming
Kosa:
To you
Kosa:
I need you

Serenity let out a frustrated sigh as she looked ahead. Reading those messages only made her feel worse. She knew she shouldn't have felt bad, due to what he had done to her. But she couldn't help but feel so guilty at the moment.

Saying fuck it, she decided to push her pride aside to call him and get to the bottom of what happened last night, but she got sent straight to voicemail immediately making her grow irritated.

"Hugh!" She huffed out in frustration then she called her two best friends. Who of course answered because this'll be her first time actually calling them in a while. "Y'all!"

"Oh no you okay baby?" Diamond instantly grew concerned.

"Yeah what's the matter Sen?" Noel asked.

"Kosa came over last night." She said.

The call went silent.

"O-ok how did that go?" Diamond asked.

"He came in here covered in blood yall. Looking like he could cry! He looked so bad!" She stressed.

"What!" Noel blurt.

"Did he hurt somebody?" Diamond asked.

"I don't know he wouldn't say." Serenity said. "But the reason I'm so frustrated and on the verge of tears is because he spent the night and this morning I woke up he was gone! And I don't want him to be gone. I want him to be with me. He not okay. If only y'all would've seen the look in his eyes. And I miss him so much. And I know I shouldn't. Because he hurt me. But I do. And I don't want him to be like another Dayvon. I don't. Cuz I'm so...forgiving. But I miss him so much. And without him I just...ion know."