16.

Serenity woke up that next morning feeling refreshed but feeling a sense of irritation wash over her body as she thought about last night and how Kosa never showed up

She was disappointed but then again she knew she shouldn't have because this wasn't his first time pulling a stunt like this.

Once he stopped responding to her text messages she just knew that it was something.

She stretched and yawned loudly before removing herself from her bed so she could do her daily morning routine grabbing her phone on her way to the bathroom.

As she was washing her face and brushing her teeth she checked her phone and instantly grew concerned when she seen all the notifications.

She instantly called Diamond back and Diamond answered.

"Serenity girl oh my god are you okay?" Diamond asked.

"Yes. Are you okay?" Serenity breathed out furrowing her eyebrows.

"Where are you?" Diamond asked.

"I'm at home I just woke up." Serenity said. "What's going on why everybody calling me somebody died?"

Diamond went silent as she looked over to Ju before looking back ahead. "You don't know."

"Know what?" Serenity asked as she rinsed her mouth out.

"It's Kosa." She said and Serenity's heart dropped to her feet.

"What. About Kosa?" She asked quickly cutting the water off.

"Just get to the hospital okay-"

"Diamond just tell me, what is it? What's wrong with him?" Serenity asked.

"Ren stay calm please-"

"No bro what's wrong with him?! What hospital you at?!" She blurt beginning to panic.

"Just look at my location-"

Serenity just hung up right there before she got herself dressed as quickly as possible and was doing the dash through her front door.

She followed Diamond's location to whatever hospital they were at, speeding her whole way there.

When she got there she followed Diamonds directions throughout the hospital until she got to them.