10.

As Serenity was walking she noticed Taylor coming towards her making her look to the side and then back at Taylor

When she realized Taylor wasn't stopping, she stopped. For just in case purposes. She was right.

"Didn't I say next time I see you imma dawg you?" Taylor asked.

"Oh yes I been waiting on this moment since I pressed you at the strip club." Serenity said pointing at her.

"You ain't press shit." Taylor said.

"I did though." Serenity said.

"You touched me when I couldn't defend myself." Taylor said.

"Same thing." Serenity mumbled.

"Learn the difference stupid bitch." Taylor said.

"You gone hit me or what?" Serenity asked. "Or you need me to cause a scene first? You the type to do it for the crowd. I'll make a crowd appear."

"Hit me. Tryna see if yo hits match yo mouth." Taylor said.

"Girl. You not even..." Serenity said waving her off as she began to walk away towards Noel and Diamond. "One of y'all got a ponytail holder?"

"Yeah I think I do." Noel said digging in her purse. "Lucky you."

"Thanks now I'm bouta hoe Taylor." She said grabbing the ponytail holder from Noel.

"Wait what?" Noel blurt quickly setting down her cup.

Serenity began walking away and Diamond and Noel followed behind her.

"You had to go get your friends because you weak as fuck like I been saying." Taylor said as she put her hair in a ponytail too.

"Bitch you sound dumb." Diamond said.

"Shut up weak ass hoe." Taylor said.

"Now Ren..." Diamond trailed. "Handle this bitch."

"Still pressing you. Still ain't touched me." Taylor said.

"Girl." Serenity said. "Now what have you done thus far that you consider pressing me? Calling me weak?"

"So step then." Taylor said.

"Ain't you too grown to be fighting little girls?" Serenity asked.

"Nah I'm bouta beat yo ass like yo mama should have. Little ass girl." She said.