5.

The white beater stuck on to Kosa's body, perfectly exposing his muscles

The white beater stuck on to Kosa's body, perfectly exposing his muscles. He wore basketball shorts and Nike slides with his white socks.

The heat was beaming in Detroit today, and what better thing was there for Kosa to do than be in the hood washing one of his whips. That's just what he did. Although he settled in the suburbs, he felt more comfortable in the hood.

The girls always came out their houses and chilled on their porches wanting to be seen by him. Yet he never paid them any attention. His focus was always! On something else. If they wasn't bold enough to step to him then he didn't care too much for them. He didn't like chasing. He liked! To be chase.

He noticed a grey Audi RS7 pull up to one of the houses before turning his attention back on to what he was doing. Prime example.

Serenity sighed and cut her car off before grabbing her phone and wallet and hopping out of her car. She locked her doors and Kosa looked ahead.

He raised his eyebrows and just blinked.

"Fuck you stalking me or something?" Kosa asked making Serenity stop and slowly turn around.

She slowly tilted her glasses down and looked up to see Kosa. She furrowed her eyebrows and flared her nostrils.

"Kosa?" She questioned and he continued to do what he was doing. She looked both ways before crossing the street to walk over to him. "What is you doing over here?"

"Same thing I'm asking you." He mumbled.

"My granny stay over here." She said. "In that house right there."

"Now what if I just went in there and killed yo granny-"

"Now why the fuck would you say that?" She asked making a face.

"Stop telling folks yo business." He said.

"You would kill my granny for real?" She asked.

"If you piss me off again." He said.

"Act like you know." She said. "Why you over here?"

"Cuz this where I be." He said.

"Who over here you know?" She asked.

"Everybody." He said.

"I've never seen you over here before." She said.