20.

As Serenity was sitting there scrolling through her phone an incoming phone call came from Diamond making her answer

"Hello." Serenity spoke.

"What you doing?" Diamond spoke through her AirPods.

"Getting my hair done." Serenity said lowly. Since when wasn't she?

"You talked to Kosa?" She asked.

"Not since earlier." Serenity said. He was back on his weird mentality. Not responding like he should have.

"Ou...you don't sound too happy either. Ion even know if I should tell you." Diamond said.

"Yeah I am a little irritated but whatever. What is it?" Serenity asked and Diamond looked over at Noel.

"Okay. I don't know maybe I'm mistaken. But my cousin is in this girl close friends. And she just posted her and Kosa." Diamond said.

Serenity took a pause snd squinted her eyes. She looked to the side suspiciously because something didn't sound right

"You got it? Let me see." Serenity said and Diamond sent the video right over.

Serenity watched the video. Making her scrunch her face up immediately. "This was today?" Serenity asked.

"Yes." Diamond said. "But she said thats not the only time she be posting Kosa like that. They together all the time."

"All the time?!" Serenity questioned raising her eyebrows. "Who is this bitch?"

"Said her name Alexis." Diamond said and Serenity face palmed herself as she closed her eyes.

"Oh my god bro that's that bitch from the warehouse." Serenity mumbled.

"One of the workers?!" Diamond blurt.

"Yes." Serenity asked. "Hold on I'll call you back Diamond."

"Aw bitch you bouta confront him?" Diamond asked.

"No. Something else." Serenity said before ending the call and going to text Malik.

Today 3:13 pm

Serenity:
Hiii

Malik:
Wtd my baby

Serenity:
You at work?

Malik:
Yes