27.

Third

Third.
March 22nd.

Serenity kept her head back as she moaned loudly bouncing up and down on Kosa.

"Just like that." He breathed out guiding her hips and her hands trailed down to her area. She spread her lips as she kept her pace while she coated all over him.

She tugged on her breast with her other hand as she continued to bounce up and down feeling herself coming closer and closer and Kosa pushed himself upwards into her.

This ladies and gentlemen. Is why she was expecting now.

Then she planted both hands on his chest and he kept a firm grip on her waist. Her moans filled the rooms more and more. So loud until she came. And then Kosa came.

"Mm this pregnancy got you acting out huh?" He asked. "Cuz you never wanna ride me."

"Better take advantage of it while you can." She said.

"Oh I am." He said lowly kissing her lips as she rode out her high. "Keep fucking me like that. See where it get you."

"Shut up." She smiled removing herself from on top of him. And he sat up removing his condom.

Sex was good. Sex was very good. Really! Good. Kosa had began to forget how good pregnant pussy felt.

Time had passed and things went from rocky to real smooth real! Quick between Serenity and Kosa.

They decided to give the relationship thing a try again. Actually using the boyfriend girlfriend title. Because Kosa wanted to. Serenity really wasn't fucking with it. But Kosa talked her into it. And he wasn't making her regret her decision.

Her pregnancy had been peaceful. So far! He treated her like a princess. Like she got straight princess treatment. Especially because she was showing now. That ole baby bump eating her little self up! Making her gain weight in all the right places. Thought her ass was fat before, if only you could see it now.

Everybody anticipated her due date but Serenity didn't. She loved her baby bump. She wasn't ready to bring her baby out yet. She wanted to keep them in her and keep them as her baby for as long as she could. Because she knew the moment they came out and started growing up she was gonna want them to be back small.

Her gender reveal was approaching and she was so excited to find out the gender of her baby. She wanted a girl. Really bad. If she didn't get a girl she'd be disappointed. She didn't know what she would do with herself if she had another Kosa running around.