26.

Third

Third.

"You know I'm still mad at you from yesterday." Rachel spoke as she cleaned up the messy kitchen. "Because why wasn't Sen in my house?"

"Ma how many times I gotta tell you she broke up with me!" He blurt.

"Cuz of something you did probably." Rachel said.

"She was with her ex." He said.

"Mm." She said raising her eyebrows. "Sound like somebody I know."

"Why you always taking her side?" He asked.

"Because you keep losing a good girl just to go back to somebody that's gone put up with yo bullshit because you know Serenity not going for it." Rachel said.

"That's not the point." Kosa mumbled.

"Oh I bet you it is though." She said as she washed the pan in the sink.

"But I did just recently see her." He said.

"Oh and how did that work out for you?" She sarcastically asked.

"Horrible. Well in my opinion. It would not have been like that if we was on good terms." Kosa said. "But that's what I really came back over here to talk to you about."

"So what was it about?" She asked turning to look at him and he just looked at her as a smile crept on to his face. "What boy?" She smiled.

He breathed out a laugh shaking his head. "She pregnant." He said lowly and Rachel gasped.

"What?!" She hollered immediately cutting the sink off.

"She pregnant." He said raising his eyebrows.

"Shut the hell up!" She yelled as her jaw dropped. "Are you serious Kosa?"

"Mhm she told me." He said.

"I knew! It." Rachel said. "The moment she came over here to get Kali. I could just feel it...something in my bones was telling me something...is different oh my god. That's so good son. How do you feel?"

"I'm nervous." He said. "But I'm excited. Now that it's actually settled in with me."

"That's so good. How did she feel? Is she happy?" She asked.

"I couldn't really tell. She had a attitude and really wasn't fucking with me when she told me. It was just a. I'm pregnant. Type shit." He said lowly. "And I guess my reaction ain't make her feel no way cuz I ain't show no form of...happiness or excitement either."