11.

Kamar:Wyd though

Kamar:
Wyd though

Serenity:
I'm out rn

Kamar:
Damn I was just finna ask can I come see you

Serenity:
Cute

Kamar:
Fr
Kamar:
It's been too long

Serenity:
Shit I can catch up with you

Kamar:
When?

Serenity:
I'll lyk

Kamar:
Stg if you spin me

Serenity:
You do not gotta worry
about that

Kamar:
Take that bum ass nigga off yo page

Serenity:
Hush

As she was texting Kamar the car door opened and Kosa sat down in the seat. Serenity paid him not mind as she continued texting Kamar.

Which had become a daily thing now.

She loved his vibe. A whole lot.

But. She was playing a dangerous game.

Kosa liked to check phones.

Besides that stuff, tonight was date night.

Serenity was so excited. She didn't think Kosa would actually take her on one. She thought he was just talking. But when she got that text yesterday from him stating he had made reservations, she squoze herself into every appointment she went to today just so she could look good for him tonight.

He wasn't playing when he said she was his girl. Didn't know her from a can of paint before but now it was feeling like he had known her forever.

They had been with each other damn near everyday now. Whether he be at her house or she was at his house. Damn near made him wanna give her the keys to the house.

He brought the maybach out for her. Now she was just patiently waiting on hers and a ring too.

They drove to the restaurant in silence, Serenity head in her phone the whole time. They spent so much time together they needed this silence. It may seem like they could run out of things to talk about, but they talked shit all day long.

When they got there that was the first time Serenity had looked up.

"Yay...I'm so hungry." She said.