24.

Serenity looked at all the bruises on her body that were merely! Healing making her sigh out in defeat

She was currently feeling pain of all sorts. She was feeling mental pain and physical pain. She was just in so much pain. And wished to get it off. She didn't even want to drink, or smoke, or party to escape her problems. She just wanted to face them. But she couldn't because her and Kosa were no longer talking. And if she didn't get the closure she needed based off of this situation it'll change her. For a long time.

After whatever happened between those 3 that night Serenity spoke none of it. And hadn't spoken to the two boys since then. She was just hurting right now and needed some space.

So she changed her number. That was her first step. Disabled all her social medias. That was her second step. Then the temporarily closed sign on her website.

Talk about dramatic.

Meanwhile Kosa had been going through it just like her. The guilt eating him up bad. He knew he was wrong, and he knew he should apologize. But he knew he was fucked. He knew he fucked it up for himself for sure. He was more than sure she would never forgive him and would never talk to him again.

He was so angry at himself. So angry at the world. He felt like he could kill somebody right now. And we all knew how bad it got when him and Serenity fell off the last time.

He couldn't afford to have another murder on his hands. But he was slowly losing it without her. He needed her. She helped him so much. And he did her so wrong. He felt so guilty. He hated himself. He hated Dayvon. He hated Taylor. They messed up everything.

But he knew if he killed Dayvon Serenity would never forgive him. Ever. And that was the last thing that he needed. But something in his head was telling him to get his gun and go. Get his gun and put an end to this all. An end to what was getting in between them.

He wanted to give Serenity time. Time to heal and get herself together. But he was slowly losing it. He missed her a lot, and wanted to tell her how sorry he was. Because he knew he was wrong.

Serenity took pictures of all her bruises before getting her makeup palettes out and applying light foundation to her skin. Something she's been having to do every time she went out now. Thanks to Kosa.

It was hard for her to even turn her neck, the way it was bruised so bad.

Still she proceeded to push herself to get ready for today.

She slid her feet into her shoes by the door and made sure she had everything before swinging her front door opened to be met with Noel and Diamond making her widen her eyes a little bit.