part 1

" Taehyung ! Can you stand here? I have to meet my friend who lives here nearby."

Irene said, making stand outside a shop who held her hand in a securing way.

"Noona! You never told me you have a friend who lives here."
Taehyung mumbled out while Irene sighed heavily at his younger brother's words. She doesn't like when people tries to come in her business.

"That's none of your business!just do as I say, okay brother?"
She blurted out while Taehyung looks down, gulping harshly at her harsh tone.
But this wasn't first time she was talking to him like this.
He is used to her sister's cruelty towards him.
" lt's not like you will get kidnap if you stay here alone for few minutes, stupid blindy!"
She muttered under her breath but Taehyung heard her clearly.
She walk away from Taehyung who stood at his place with his head hung low. She saw her boyfriend on the other side of the road, waiting for her. She waves her hand towards the male and the man towards her. They shared a quick hug and his boyfriend's eyes landed on a guy outside the shop.

" that's your brother, right?"
Max, her boyfriend asked looking behind her at Taehyung. She turn her head to look at Taehyung who still standing at the same position where she left him.

" yeah! That fucking faggot! I always have to take him out. Such a pain in the ass!"
She snickered. " why are we discussing that blind shit?! Let's go!"
Max laughed at her remark and nodded his head as they went away but he made sure to stare at Taehyung before leaving .

Taehyung can feel tears brimming in the corner of his eyes as he hung his head low. He hate his life. He hates being useless and burden on his family. He knows his sister doesn't like him at all and she do not like to accompany him.
He feels so upset and useless that he have to take someone with him when he wants to go out.

Taehyung was in his thoughts that he didn't realised that a black color car stopped in front of him. Few man claded in black suit, looking like bodyguard stepped out from it and walk towards Taehyung.

"I think he is the guy! Taehyung heard a voice near him, which was deep of kind of scary sending shivers down his spine.
Taehyung furrowed his brows as he felt a presence near him. He was about to speak when he felt some one grabbing his arm.

What do you guys think, what will happen ?
WHO KIDNAPPED TAEHYUNG?

Guys this is my first time writing any ffs,
Please support me and I am sorry about grammar mistake. English is not my first language so please forgive me .
I will try my best .
Don't forget to comment !

Borahae 💜