part 14

"Jungkook! Will you atleast tell me where we are going?" Taehyung asked, impatient. Jungkook laughs lightly while watching Taehyung's childish pout and his impatient tone. "You'll see, my love. Just relax! We'll be there soon." Jungkook answered back and Taehyung whined loudly. "Why are you always like this? Just tell me!"

"My impatient tiger! Come on, we are here." Jungkook announced, pressing the brakes. Taehyung immediately undid the seat belt and opened the car door, excited for what's next. Jungkook followed eventually, grabbing Taehyung's hand as soon as he was out from the car. "Let's go!"

Jungkook began walking towards the building, entering inside with a excited tiger following behind like a lost puppy. Jungkook chuckled at the thought and walked towards the hallway of the hospital. He had already asked for an appointment with doctor beforehand. Taehyung have no idea about this and Jungkook is excited to see his reaction.

A Nurse comes up to them as soon they entered the hospital. "Hello, Mr Jeon." Nurse greets with a bow. "I'm Gracy, Doctor Kim's secretary. He is waiting for you in his office." Jungkook nodded his head and Taehyung looks confused. Doctor? So they are probably in a hospital right now. But what are they doing here? Did something happen with Jungkook? Is he hurt?

Taehyung's eyes widened at the thought. Nurse began walking in the hallway. Jungkook was about to walk behind her when Taehyung grabs his hand and stopped him from moving. "Jungkook! Why didn't you tell me you are hurt? Did you get shoot again?" He asked worriedly while Jungkook smiles. "I'm not hurt Tae. I'm absolutely fine. I didn't get shoot anywhere."

"Then what are we doing here in a hospital?" Taehyung asked confused. "We are not here for me, Tae. We are here for you." Jungkook said and Taehyung's furrowed his brows at him, still not knowing the reason. "Why? I'm absolutely fine. Why do I need a doctor? I don't understand, kook."

"Do you remember the day when I told you, I will give you your happiness back." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded his head. Jungkook held Taehyung's hand tightly as he said, Tm gonna give you your eyesight back, Taehyung. I know that's the least I could do for you. Because the things you have done for me is incomparable. You taught me to love, to care, to smile that I had never done..."

"You are so strong and brave that you have spent your seven years without your eyes. It's just incredible. Tae. I want you to see the world again. I want you to get your eyes back because you deserve it. I remember you told me that you liked doing painting. I want you to start doing that again. I want you to see yourself with your eyes, see me with your eyes..."

I love you. I love you so much, Taehyung." Jungkook said and Taehyung was at verge of shedding tears but composed himself somehow. "H-Jungkook, I-I don't need anything else because I have you beside me. I don't want you to spend so much on my eyes for my happiness because you're my happiness. As long as you're with me. I don't want anything else. I'm happy the way I am."

"You're so precious, Taehyung. You're too good for this world." Jungkook said as he cups Taehyung's cheeks who smiled in response. They completely forgot that they were standing in a hospital hallway right now. Jungkook leans forward and placed a chaste kiss on Taehyung's lips who immediately kissed him

"Taehyung," Jungkook whispered when he pulls away from the kiss and Taehyung hums in response. "Will you do it if I say my happiness is in your happiness? I really want you to get your eyesight back. Please say yes, Taehyung. Please!" Jungkook pleaded and Taehyung thinks for few seconds and said, "Okay, I'll do it for you. Just for you." Jungkook smiled widely, hugging Taehyung.

"Thank you, Taehyung! Thank you so much!" Jungkook said happily, hugging Taehyung and smiled widely. He was happy because Jungkook was happy. Jungkook pulls away from the hug. "Come, let's meet the doctor." Mafia said and Taehyung nodded, they walked towards the doctor cabin.

They met doctor kim inside the doctor cabin. Kim seokjin was known as the best eye specialist in south korea. He was certified by specialist all around the world. Doctor asked Taehyung to do some tests before saying anything and he did. After the tests, doctor asked few questions regarding the accident which took place seven years ago, which was the cause of Taehyung's blindness.

After seeing the entire situation and problem, doctor kim suggested them to go for a eye surgery as medications will not be able to cure the problem properly. The surgery means, fifty percent chance of the success. But if the surgery will not be successful, the patient will loose his eyesight forever. The unsuccessful surgery will not cause any harm to person's life. So Taehyung just decided to do the surgery.

And Jungkook thought the same too. Taehyung knows, if he will not take the risk then he'll probably be blind forever. Doctor kim gave Taehyung a proper diet and exercises to follow until the date of the surgery which was decided to be after fourteen days. They finalised everything before going back home. Taehyung told his mother and his mother was also happy about the surgery thing. She thanked Jungkook for paying for it.