part 13

"You'll see. Just come with me." Jungkook answered as he interwined his fingers with Taehyung and walks towards the place. Taehyung chuckled as he said, "I can't see, Jungkook." Jungkook rolled his eyes at Taehyung's remark but didn't comment anything after that.

"Be carefull, there is rock down your foot. Hold my hand tight." Jungkook said, holding Taehyung by his waist and his hand tightly gripped by blond haired male. "Jungkook, don't tell me you are going to bury me under these rocks because I know you're a mafia leader." Taehyung mocked, laughing to himself while Jungkook shooks his head in disbelief. "Very funny, Kim Taehyung!" Mafia said.

"Wanna know where are you standing right now?" Jungkook asked, removing his hand from Taehyung's hold. "Yeah." Blonde haired answered back. Jungkook stood just behind Taehyung and held his hand again. Taehyung smiled at his gesture but soon shuddered when he felt mafia breathing on his nape. He gulped to himself and parted his lips to speak but he was interrupted.

"On a cliff, snowy mountains in front, river flowing down, birds chirping, winds blowing." Jungkook explained and Taehyung closed his eyes, imagining all the things in his minds and creating a image of his own, smiling to himself. "Do you know these mountains also have a language? Do you know what they speak?" Jungkook whispered and Taehyung looks confused. "What?"

"Truth.. They speak truth." Jungkook answered in a husky whisper and Taehyung let out a shaky breath. "Do you know what they wanna tell you?" He asked and Taehyung nodded his head slightly not really knowing what this will lead to now. Taehyung almost whined when Jungkook let go off of him and moves backwards, standing behind him now.

" Taehyung," Jungkook calls out and Taehyung was about to react but couldn't when Jungkook shouted. "I love you!" I love you. I love you. I love you. The voice echoed back.

Taehyung's heart stopped beating and his eyes widened. He could't believe what he just heard. This was totally unexpected. He was frozen on his place, standing there like a statue, his heart started beating like a bullet train. His body feeling a sudden heat, travelling throughout his interior. His throat drying and his forhead, sweating.. in a good way.

Jungkook got closer to Taehyung and back hugged him, resting his chin on his shoulder. "I love you, Taehyung." He whispered near his ear and Taehyung lost his mind. Blonde haired immediately turned around and practically threw himself on Jungkook, crushing mafia with a bone crushing hug. Jungkook stumbled backwards by Taehyung's sudden action and chuckled.

"Woah! Chill! We are still standing on a cliff, baby." Jungkook said sarcastically and Taehyung nuzzled his face into Jungkook's chest, chuckling lightly to himself. Jungkook wrapped his own arms around Taehyung and hugged him tightly, a smile subconsciously found on their faces. Jungkook jolted backwards when Taehyung hits his chest and then his arms few times.

"Baby! Taehyung! Stop! It hurts! Babe, No!" Jungkook said trying to stop Taehyung from hitting him. "Why did you do that huh? Why created so much suspense? You should have just said that normally. My heart was about to get expload, you extra mafia!" Taehyung muttered cutely, pouting and crossing his arms on his chest. Jungkook chuckled.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to do something different. And I thought about it, so this was what came into my mind. Cliche but it was fine I guess." Jungkook said and Taehyung shooks his head with a smile on his face. "Whatever. Thank you for this." Blond haired replied back. Jungkook moves closer and held Taehyung by his waist, pulling him closer who let out a gasp of surprise.

"I just told you that I love you and this is what you all have to say hm?" Jungkook whispered and Taehyung gulped lowly. Taehyung parted his lips to speak but could't find the courage to speak anything. He do loves Jungkook. No doubt about it. But can he trust Jungkook? Of course he can. He had saved his life so many times. He trust Jungkook blindly. But he knew he wasn't ready to say those words yet.

And Jungkook noticed Taehyung's nervousness. Of course he wanted to hear Taehyung's answer, he wanted to hear those words from Taehyung too. He was dying to hear those words because deep down, he knows Taehyung feels for him too. That what reflects in his actions. No body will kiss someone without any reason right? Jungkook remembered everything, he remembers when Taehyung..... permitted to kiss him. No body will let anyone kiss him if he doesn't feel for him. Moreover, Taehyung also responded to the kiss that day. But Jungkook also don't want to make Taehyung uncomfortable. If Taehyung isn't ready to say it then Jungkook will wait for it.

"Taehyung, it's okay if you don't want to say it. Don't pressurise yourself. I'll wait for you to say it with your mouth as you do with your actions." Jungkook said and Taehyung smiles, feeling his heart skipping once again. He was sure he had fallen in love with Jungkook, not now but long time ago. He hugged Jungkook again who smiles and hugged back.

Hope u guys like it. Please do vote and comment 🙏
Share ur thought and options too.