part 4

He walked Taehyung out of the mansion. He unlocked his car and made Taehyung sit on the passenger seat and walked towards other side, sitting on the driver sea, shutting the door after.

"Do you know your home?" He asked, because he thought Taehyung may not know how his house looked.

"Of course, I know. I'm blind but twenty two years old." Taehyung answered and Mafia feels dump for asking that question. He pulls the car into ignition and began driving to thr direction where Taehyung told him to. While driving he kept on taking side glance at Taehyung.
And it's kind of advantage to him as Taehyung couldn't see him While he stare at him. He just couldn't look away. Taehyung 's brown fuffy looks, his doe eyes, his pinkish plump lips. Everything about the boy was so beautiful and endearing. He gulps to himself when he saw Taehyung biting his lips time to time making it more difficult for him to not stare at him While he is driving. Something about the boy was different. It's not like he never got attracted to someone before. But this wasn't just attraction. This was something else. Something more powerful!

"Why did you kidnap me?" He came out of his thoughts when he heard Taehyung asking. He gave a glance towards Taehyung after looking at the road again . "You were not the target. My men did mistake by kidnapping you in the place of that man who was our target." He tells the truth. Even though he wasn't supposed to. He wasn't supposed to be sharing any private information about his work to anyone. He just thought Taehyung will be no harm to him so he didn't think much about it. "So, why were you kidnapping him then? Are you a serial killer or something who kidnaps people for money or stuff?" Taehyung asked, curiously. He know his is digging his own grave by asking too many questions but his curious ass couldn't shut his mouth for a second.

"Money?!" Mafia laughs out a bit. "No I don't need money. I'm already a billionaire." Taehyung eyes widened at his words. " You are a billionaire?!" He nods his head but then realised Taehyung can't see him so he said, " Yes darling." Taehyung 's shocked expression changed into discomfort when he heard that nickname. He look down and fiddles with his fingers.
"D---Don't call me that." He whispered out but Mafia smirks at boy's nervous behavior. "Not to call you what?" He asked intentionall, Taehyung didn't say anything. Mafia sighs as he looks at road again. "He was running away with our money that's why we wanted to kidnap him. He spied on our gang for few days and rhen stole our money." He explained, without even thinking.

Taehyung let out an audible 'oh' and parted his lips to speak but Mafia didn't let him. " Don't ask ' which gang ' because I'm not gonna tell you."
He said with chuckle and Taehyung immediately shut his mouth.

He stop his car in front of Taehyung's house. "Here we are."
He informes him and Taehyung nods his head slightly, unblocking his seat belt. He opens the car door and was about to open it when Mafia saw a bike driving just next to his car. His eyes widened when he saw Taehyung was just about to get crushed by the vehicle he immediately unblockled his seat belt and shouted. "No,Taehyung!" He leaned forward, grabbing Taehyung 's hand that was on car's handle and closed the car door shut with a slam. Taehyung flinched as his back touched the seat again and Mafia hovered over his body subsconciously. Taehyung immediately closed his eyes shut at the close proximity that he felt. Mafia's hand was still resting on his at the car's handle making Taehyung feel a sudden rush. He could feel Mafia 's breath on his mouth making him gulp harshly. Mafia on the other hand was so caught up with Taehyung's beauty that he didn't want to back away. The mole on his nose and his lower lips that he didn't notice before,
His hair falling on his closed eyes, his lips quivering in nervousness. He checks out his entire facial features while Taehyung was embarrassed about his heartbeat which was loud than He anticipated.

"Jungkook." Mafia whispered out, Taehyung open his eyes at that slowly, letting him see his hazel brown eyes. Taehyung furrowed his brows in question and he noticed it. " My name."
He whispered again, letting his breath to fall on Taehyung 's mouth who gulps.

Taehyung was confused, why he was introducing himself when he wasn't even letting him go when he thought Taehyung saw him.
"Why are you ----------" Taehyung stuttered out but jungkook cuts him.
"Because I want to." Taehyung just nods
His head slightly, not knowing what to say. Jungkook clears his throat as he backed away from Taehyung whose cheeks were painting in red and his heartbeat was still at its peak.

"I'll walk you to the door." Jungkook said and Taehyung nods. Jungkook stepped out from car and helped Taehyung to get out from thr car.

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand whose eyes widened a little but composed himself somehow. Jungkook walk Taehyung to the house door and rings the door bell. "I'll leave now." Jungkook informs before walking away. After few minutes, Taehyung's mother open the door and hugged Taehyung. Jungkook drove away when Taehyung stepped inside the house safely.

(Ayo ladies and gentlemen! I mean my dear readers. Part 4 is here hope you like it. And if your author did any mistake please forgive her, cause she's newbie. Please don't forget to vote this story. And you can tell me your thoughts and options by commenting cause Author loves to read your thoughts and options

Thank you.
Author purple you 💜😘)