part 15

-14 days later- (surgery day)

"I'm so nervous mom. I hope everything goes well." Taehyung murmured, he was in a hospital room right now where surgery will take place. He was dressed in hospital gown like thing as he sat on the bed with his mother along his side. Jungkook was also standing there.

"Don't worry son. Everything will go well. We are here for you. Okay?" Taehyung's mother said while she placed her hand on Taehyung's shoulder who nodded his head with a light smile. The Nurse comes inside the room and tells them that doctor is here for the surgery. Taehyung's mother nodded and gave best of luck to his son before walking out from the room.

Jungkook saw Taehyung's mother going out from the room, then he walks upto Taehyung. "Taehyung." He calls to mark his presence. A smile subconsciously appears on Taehyung's lips. "Don't be scared. Stay positive, Okay? I'll be just out this room if you need anything or if you change your mind. You can do this." Jungkook encouraged the younger who nods his head and smiled.

Doctor comes inside the room, getting mafia's attention. "I'll go now. Stay strong. Okay? I love you." Mafia mumbled before giving a kiss on Taehyung's forhead. "Thank you, Kookie." Taehyung said, smiling like crazy. The doctor coughs lightly marking his own presence. Jungkook took that as a indication to leave the room and he does.

Jungkook comes out from the room and found Taehyung's mother sitting on one of the seat in the corner. He passed a smile to her before sitting next to her on chair with a sigh. He glanced at the closed hospital room from outside and hopes the surgery to go well. Taehyung's mother placed her hand on Jungkook's and assured him that everything will go okay. Jungkook nodded his head in response even though he was scared.

-3 hours later-

Jungkook have not moved from the chair where he was sitting for three hours. Taehyung's mother did got up from the chair to do formalities and to use washroom but unlike her, jungkook was scared to another level and hoping Taehyung to be okay. So he haven't got from his seat till then, wanting to make himself available for his lover whenever he needed.

Doctor comes out from the room getting mafia's attention. Jungkook immediately got up from his seat and walked upto the doctor. Doctor removed his mask and said, "Congratulation, Mr Jeon. The surgery was successful!" Jungkook and Mrs Kim's eyes widened in surprise and they smiled widely at each other. "Thank you doctor. Thank you so much." Mafia exclaims, shaking hand with doctor.

"We'll remove the bandage and see the outcome in the evening. Let him rest for few hours. Excuse me now." Doctor said and went away from there. Jungkook sighed in relief hearing that. Thank you, Jungkook. If you wouldn't have helped Taehyung then this wouldn't be happening." Taehyung's mother said and Mafia shooks his head. "No, Mrs Kim. You don't have to thank me. I'm glad I could help."

Taehyung's mother smiles. "Mrs Kim, I have something do before Taehyung's wakes up. So I'll go now. See you soon." Jungkook said and Mrs Kim nods her head with a smile on her face. Jungkook bowed before walking away from there. He walked towards his car which was parked in the hospital's parking lot. He unlocked the car and sat himself on the driver seat.

Jungkook was happy. Finally, he made himself useful to Taehyung. Finally he would be able to see the world again. He pulls the car into ignition and started driving to the place that was in his mind. The smile on his face wasn't leaving while he drove to the jewelry shop. He knows this is too soon for this but he couldn't help it. He wanted to do something special for Taehyung.

He stops the car when he reached their and got out from the car. He walked inside and found different rings displayed in cases and on counter in front of him. A Lady comes up to him and asked him about his choice. Jungkook decided to buy a simple but a beautiful ring, that's exactly what describes Taehyung.

The Lady nodded when Jungkook told him about the type of ring he wanted. Lady showed him different rings but one ring caught Mafia's attention. It was silver diamond ring. He didn't put much effort in deciding the ring and bought that one. He hoped Taehyung will like the ring too.

Jungkook then walked to the flower shop that was just next to jewelry shop and brought a bouquet of purple flowers

Jungkook then walked to the flower shop that was just next to jewelry shop and brought a bouquet of purple flowers. Jungkook smiled as he bought the ring and flowers outside the shop. A smile on his face as he walked towards the car that was parked outside the shop. He is super excited to show Taehyung, the surprise he have planned for him.

 He is super excited to show Taehyung, the surprise he have planned for him