part 16

Jungkook was admiring the ring that he just bought, the bouquet of the flowers in his other hand as he walked towards the car parked at a distance. A smile appears on his face, thinking about how Taehyung will react to all of this. He was squealing in happiness from inside until, someone came running towards him and snatched the ring from his hand, starling him in the process.

Jungkook's eyes widened as his eyes landed on a hoodie guy running away with the ring. It took jungkook, few seconds to realise what just happened before he started running behind the hoodie man, the purple flowers falling on the ground in the process. Jungkook was a fast runner so he caught the man in a minute and punched him on his gut and the man grunts in response.

"Give me the ring back! You asshole! Jungkook spats in anger, punching the man on his stomach and kicking him on the crotch. The man fought back but landed on the ground with a thud anyways, Jungkook was about to attack again but stopped when he heard a voice. "I finally found you, Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook furrowed his brows and realised it wasn't the same man who spoke but the voice came from behind him.

Jungkook turned around and his eyes widened in shock when he saw Park Jimin standing in front of him with a wicked smirk on his face. Jimin's smirk widened when he said, "Mr Mafia." Jungkook clenched his fist in anger. Jimin walks towards the man, on the ground and took the ring from his pant's pocket and Jungkook's eyes widened.

Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin, both belonged to underworld of mafia gangs. They both are from opposite gangs and they are each other's rivals. Both gangs are enemies since it was born. They both have orders from the heads, to kill their enemies whenever they pass ways. Jungkook knows if Jimin tried to kill him now, he will not be able to defend himself because he didn't have any weapon at this point because of course it wasn't allowed in the hospital.

"Such a pretty ring." Jimin comments, while he caressed the ring with his finger in his hand, looking at Jungkook with a smirk. Jungkook gritted his teeth in anger and attempted to take it back from him but Jimin shoved his hand away. "It must be for someone pretty, right? Mafia got himself a chick huh?
Interesting." Jimin taunts as he walks towards Jungkook.

Jungkook lost it. He could feel anger rising in his veins. "Don't you dare say shit about him! And give me the ring back! Fucker!" He spits in anger and Jimin looks at him with a cocky raised eyebrow. "Not so easy, jeon. Let's play a game first. Can we?" Jimin said and Jungkook scoffed in anger. "I'm not going to play any rubbish game of yours! Just give me the ring and let me go out of here!"
Jimin laughs evily and pulls out a gun from his pocket. "Seems like you don't want to play. Well, good for me! I will not have to wait to kill you." He said as he loaded the gun and pointed it towards Jungkook who have a blank expression on his face, as if a gun is not just pointed towards him right now. "Showing your braveness, I see. You're about to die and not even scared." Jimin let out a humourless chuckle.

Jungkook smirked when Jimin was about to shoot but he kicked Jimin's hand and the bullet got fired at a different direction instead of him. Jimin grunts at that, his gun fell on the ground. He attacked Jungkook manually. Both started fighting like crazy bulls on the war ground. A hard kick by Jimin caused Jungkook to fell down on the ground. Jimin took the opportunity to grab his gun back from the floor.

Befor Jungkook could process anything, Jimin shoots Jungkook on his chest resulting into a loud hiss more like a grunt, to escape from his mouth. Jimin proudly smirked when he saw Jungkook hissing on the ground, clutching onto his chest in pain. Blood coating his shirt as he breathed heavily on the cold floor. A police siren caught jimin's attention and he immediately puts gun back in his pocket before covering his head with the hood and running away.

Jungkook could hear the police siren too and he can't get caught by them, knowing he is from a mafia gang. With a bullet on his chest, jungkook crawls towards the car, grunting and hissing in the process as he does so. He hides himself behind the car, making sure they will not see him. He rested his back against the front of one car and breathed heavily.

He pulls out his phone from his pocket somehow and texted one of his mafia partner with a code. The code which was decided for help, whenever this type of situation occures. His vision blurring but tried to not loose his consciousnes until someone comes to pick him up. His hand rested on something on the ground and picks that thing up.

He smiles through his pain, looking at the ring which he brought for Taehyung. Jimin must have dropped it while running. He clutching the ring in his fist to not loose it again. Soon he felt himself loosing his senses and he got unconscious on the ground.

So what do guys think will happen in the next part?