part 11

Taehyung whispered when jungkook was taking forever to answer. Jungkook was still in his dazz when he answered,
"They look so pretty that I want to kiss them."
Taehyung's heart stopped beating for a minute and he just listened to jungkook's heartbeat which was so loud. "Then do it." Taehyung didn't even think before whispering those words. And jungkook's heart stopped. He took few seconds to register Taehyung's words. He kept on staring at Taehyung's lips for a minute, he felt himself leaning in towards Taehyung's lips. Taehyung felt his nose touching jungkook's, making him shut his eyes close as he sucked his breath. Jungkook rubs his own nose on Taehyung who gulped harshly, lips quivering in nervousness. Jungkook tilted his head a little to the side and attaches his lips to Taehyung's. Their lips just rested on each other, no movement except for their heart rate.
Jungkook pulled off a little to see Taehyung's expression, who didn't have any expression of discomfort. And Jungkook leaned again, attaching his lips to Taehyung's once again. He moves his lips slowly against him. Taehyung didn't know what to do; it was his first kiss after all. So, he just let jungkook do whatever he wants. After a while, he began kissing jungkook back.
Jungkook grabs Taehyung's jaw gently and kisses him deeper. He licks his lower lip and then sucks on it. Taehyung moans a little in the kiss and felt himself wrapping his arms around jungkook's neck subsconciously. Jungkook tilted his neck and kisses him passionately.
Taehyung's finger tugging jungkook's hairs, pulling on iy making Jungkook groan in the kiss. Jungkook's one hand travelled from Taehyung's jaw towards his neck, holding it firmly from the side. He nibbled on his lower lip and Taehyung took that as a sign to part his lips. Jungkook enthis tongue inside his mouth. The moment jungkook's tongue touched Taehyung's, he lost his mind.
His hand traveling from Taehyung's chest to hem of his shirt, sneaking his hand inside the shirt. Taehyung moaned into the kiss when he felt Jungkook caressing his waist bare. Their tongues playing with others. The male on top let his tongue to roam inside boy's mouth fully. Jungkook pulled off when he felt the need to breath. He found Taehyung breathing heavily underneath him. His pink lips were swollen and his cheeks painted in red. Sweat glistening on his forehead and his hair tangled messily. His chest was heaving up and down making Jungkook loose his mind once more. "Fuck!" Curse left jungkook's mouth at the sinful sight in front him. He didn't think before smashing his lips on Taehyung's again who gasped in surprise but eventually moaned when he felt jungkook's hand sneaking inside his shirt once again, a little upwards this time. Jungkook caresses Taehyung's nipples while kissing his lights out.
Taehyung was on cloud nine. His mind, brain, heart everything was thinking about one thing and that was jungkook, how his lips was moving on his , so passionately, how his fingers were playing with his nipples, how his other hand was caressing his cheeks and jawline smoothly. He was kissing him deeply and hungrily, sucking on lower lips,invading his tongue inside Taehyung's mouth. His little touches, leaving a tingling feeling inside Taehyung's body. No one touched him like this before. No one made him feel like this before. The love and passion, jungkook poured into the kiss was incredible and he could feel it.
Jungkook pulls away slowly and attached his forehead with Taehyung. Both panting heavily, parting their lips next to each other to let enough air filling their lungs. Their Breathe mingling with each other. Taehyung smiled a little and bits onto his lower lip, his eyes still closed, his heart still beating fast. Jungkook opens his eyes and saw Taehyung smiling beneath him. Making him smile in response too. " I can kiss you all night baby." Mafia whispered, his breath falling on Taehyung, making his legs go weak. "You lips are so soft.." He traced his lower lip with his thumb. ".. and they taste so sweet, so intoxicating."
Taehyung blushed deeply at his words and immediately hides his face in Jungkook's chest whi chuckled at his shy behavior. Jungkook lays down next to Taehyung and wrap his own arms around boy's waist who have his face hidden on his chest.
"Good night, sweetheart." Jungkook whispered as he caressed Taehyung's hair from behind. Taehyung hugs jungkook tightly, liking the warmth provided by him. "Good night, kookie."
Both closed their eyes and slept next to each other while cuddling.

Do vote and comment please 🙏
Ur comments and vote give me motivation so please do it.

Borahae 💜