part 10

There had not been a single day in this week that Taehyung and jungkook didn't hung out together. Taehyung really likes spending time with jungkook. They become really close to each other and started developing feelings for each other. But no one took the initiative to just confess it already. They don't have enough courage. Taehyung feels insecure about himself because he thinks jungkook is a really nice guy and can get any girl or boy he want. On the another hand, he is just a normal blind boy so there is no chance for him. While, jungkook thinks he is a mafia and he does illegal things. He don't want to engage Taehyung with himself knowing his life is at verge of death. But as long as they are becoming really close, jungkook can't control his emotions. The urge to touch, kiss and feel Taehyung against him, just keep on increasing within him. Whenever Taehyung talks, he couldn't help but stare at his lips; so kissable.
Currently, They were in jungkook's room; hanging out. Both were laying on the bed , eyes closed. No words exchanged, no movement until Taehyung felt a large hand getting intertwined with his. A light smile formed on his pretty lips at the gesture.
He didn't think much before intertwined his fingers with jungkook 's , his heart beat accelerating all of the sudden. No matter how much comfortable he feels with jungkook, his heart always beats faster Whenever Jungkook is around.

"How do you look, jungkook?"
Jungkook 's eyes opens when he heard Taehyung's sweet voice and he turned his head towards Taehyung whose eyes were still closed."Why? You want to know if I'm good looking or not?"
Jungkook asked in a teasing tone making Taehyung chuckle in return.
"What?! No! I-It's not about that, kookie!
Taeyhung stuttered out and jungkook 's stomach flips at the nickname. "Kookie?!" Jungkook whispered and Taehyung smiles. "Yes! Kookie! It's a nickname to you from me. It's cute, right?" "Very cute! Just like you." Jungkook said and Taehyung blushed.
"Jungkook! Come on! Tell me how you look?! I want to know." Taehyung whined, moving his legs and arms like a kid and jungkook laughed at his cute behavior. " But why do you wanna know?" "If I didn't know then how will I recognize you when I'll get my eyesight back!" Jungkook smiles at the thought of Taehyung , still not loosing the hope of getting his eyesight back. " Then check by yourself. " He whispered and Taehyung knitted his brows together in confusion. "What do you-----" Taehyung got startled when he felt Jungkook hovering above him, his breathing got heavy at the proximity. "W-what are you doing?" Taehyung stuttered in a low voice. His heart was beating loud and he was embarrassed to another level.
Jungkook pressed his plans on either side of Taehyung's head, while his face was just few inches away from Taehyung's. He saw Taehyung's lip this close for the first time.
Jungkook grabs Taehyung's hand that was laying by his side startling Taehyung who flinched at the gesture. Jungkook placed Taehyung's hand on his cheek. "Touch it and feel it " (🤭)
He whispered and Taehyung lost it. Taehyung felt goosebumps all over his body. Taehyung gulps slightly but moved his hand towards jungkook's hairs anyways; started from his hairs. His other hand find it's way to jungkook's hairs too and began feeling it. "Your hairs ate soft." Taehyung whispered and jungkook closed his eyes, liking the way Taehyung was moving his fingers in his hairs. Taehyung's hand slowly moved from his hair towards his forehead . Jungkook smiled when Taehyung massaged his forehead instead of just touching and feeling it. "Your forehead is flat!" Taehyung said and Jungkook laughs lightly. "Everyone have flat forehead baby." Taehyung's cheeks reddening at the nickname but he didn't say anything about it. Taehyung slowly moves his hand towards jungkook 's nose and pinches it intentionally.
"Ahhh! Taehyung!it's hurts!" Jungkook said, rubbing his nose and Taehyung laughed. "Sharp nose, soft cheeks..." Taehyung comments as his hand caressed jungkoo's cheeks. Taehyung's hand move down towards chin and jawline area. Taehyung cups jungkook's face and rubs his thumbs on the jawline.
"You have a sharp jawline." He comments and jungkook hums.
"And your lips.." Taehyung trails as he touches jungkook's lips. "Soft!" He whispered and jungkook opens his mouth, letting Taehyung's finger to go inside his mouth. Jungkook bites onto his finger and Taehyung hissed. " Ahhh! Jungkook! It hurts!" He immediately retracted his finger out of his mouth and jungkook laughed loudly.
"You're a meanie!" Taehyung said as he pouted and crossed his arms on his chest. Jungkook coos at his cuteness."Oh come on! I'm sorry! Now,it's my turn." Jungkook announced and Taehyung chuckled. "You can see me, dumbo!" He said as he hits jungkook's head playfully who was still hovering above him.
"So what?! I still want to feel you !" Jungkook said playfully but Taehyung felt butterflies in his stomach again. Jungkook touched Taehyung's hair who closed his eyes in response. Jungkook removed the hair falling on his eyes and tugged them behind his ear.
"Your hair are so soft and fluffy that I want to touch it and run my hand through it over and over again. " Jungkook whispered as his eyes landed on Taehyung's eyes." Your eyes are beautiful, Taehyung. So beautiful. " Taehyung's heart doing flips time to time at his words. Jungkook caressed his cheeks who swallowed the spit down his throat.. " Your cheeks are red right now and it looks so pretty on you. You look so pretty when you blush." Taehyung was embarrassed is just an understatement. "And your lips..." Jungkook lost his words,he just kept on staring at his lips. On how much he wants to kiss those lips only he knows.
Taehyung licks his own lips and gulps harshly. He could feel jungkook's breath on his lips." And my lips what ?????