part 6

"Taehyung!"
He heard a voice calling for him. Taehyung stopped running, now not moving at all. He could hear car's horn
loudly but he can't move at all. Because
He have no clue, where to go. He let out a gasp of surprise when he felt two strong arms warpping around his waist
And taking him somewhere he don't know. Soon, both of them landed on the ground with thud. Taehyung let out a loud hiss at that but soon felt a hand on his back, comforting him.

"Are you okay?" That voice again. The deep voice laced in concern sending chills down his spine. " j-jungkook?"
Taehyung whispered when he realised the voice. "Yes it's me, Taehyung. You are okay now,Kay?" Jungkook whispered back, helping Taehyung to stand.
"I'll take you to your home, okay? Don't worry!" Jungkook said softly but got surprised when Taehyung hugged him,
hiding his face in his chest. His eyes widened a bit and he gulps to himself.
"N-No! No home please!" Taehyung stuttered out in shaky voice.

"Okay no home ! I'll take you to my house. How does that sound?!"
Jungkook asked and he felt Taehyung nodding his head on his chest.
Taehyung woke up in an unknown room
with a slight headache and aching back.
He sat up on the bed when he heard a voice. "Taehyung!" He sighed in relief when he heard the familiar deep voice again, indicating he is safe.
Jungkook walked towards the bed where
Taehyung was sitting. He sat in front of him and placed his hand on Taehyung 's hand to mark his presence. Taehyung 's heart started beating again.

"Taehyung, Are you okay now? Does your head hurt?" Jungkook asked worried, rubbing his hand on Taehyung 's. "I'm okay. Just a little headache. " Taehyung said in a low voice and Jungkook nods his head slightly, his eyes landed on his shirt which was ripped from the middle, revealing Taehyung's chest a little.

"What were you even doing on the road alone? And why is your shirt ripped? What happened?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung felt lump forming in his throat. Tears brimming in corner of his eyes as he bites his lower lip, preventing himself from crying once again. "Taehyung, what happened? Please tell me . I want to help you. Please tell me, what's wrong?!" Jungkook asked, impatient. Taehyung gulped down the lump in his throat at Jungkook 's tone.

"Jungkook I-I," Taehyung deeply exhaled as he swallowed the spit inside again.

"I was alone at home when my sister's boyfriend 's came. I grabbed him a glass of water and we sat down on the couch.
Initially it was okay, but he slowly started touching me on m-my thigh.
I-I felt disgusted. I couldn't get the courage to just push him away...."
"Then he r-ripped my shirt and I--I ran away from him ..."
Taehyung sobbed and Jungkook immediately embraced him in a tight hug. Taehyung hide his face in Jungkook 's chest and cried loudly. Jungkook could feel his jaw getting clenched, he was feeling anger raising inside his vessels. He was ready for an other murder.

"Shhhh! It's okay, Taehyung. You're safe now. Please don't cry." Jungkook rubs his hand on Taehyung's back in soothing manner, comforting him. Taehyung sniffed as he pulled his head away from Jungkook 's chest. Taehyung wipes his nose with his sleeves and Jungkook caressed his hair from side. "Don't cry."
Taehyung 's heart fluttered whenever Jungkook touched him or speak in that sweet voice. He nods his head slightly and his lips curved in to a light smile.
"Okay! Come on now, cheer up! You have to change your shirt. You can take my hoodie." Jungkook said standing up and walking towards his closet, getting a black hoodie for Taehyung to wear.
"Come, I'll get you to the washroom. "
Jungkook said as he holds Taehyung's arm who stands up and follows jungkook. Taehyung enters inside the washroom and Jungkook hands him the hoodie. He stands outside the bathroom while Taehyung changed inside.
Taehyung knocks at the door, indicating he had done changing his clothes. Jungkook opens the door and let Taehyung come outside. Jungkook looks at Taehyung who was wearing his hoodie. Jungkook gulps harshly at the view. The hoodie was quite big on Taehyung making him look so cute and adorable. And Jungkook can't look away.
He kept on staring at Taehyung shamelessly. "Jungkook?!" Taehyung snaps Jungkook out of his trance.
Jungkook cleared his throat before speaking. "Yes? What did you say?"
"I said, let's go! I'm hungry." " okay!"
Jungkook said as they walked downstairs. They ate the food in silence but a comfortable one. Taehyung liked the food that Jungkook ordered for them. He even complicated him. After eating food and having a normal conversation,
Jungkook dropped Taehyung at his house.

Hope you guys like it. Please follow vote and comment and tell me your thoughts and options please plwease vote .
Thank you.
Borahae 💜