part 8

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE 🎄 💜

Here is part 8 hope you guys like it😘

Jungkook cleared his throat before speaking, " Hello Mrs. Kim. I'm jungkook .I'm here to meet Taehyung. "
She knitted her eyebrows as she took an other look of Jungkook .
"And who are you to Taehyung?" She asked with a raised brow, don't mind her, She was just protective towards Taehyung. " I'm his....." Jungkook trails as he gulped to himself. ' Think Jungkook!
Think Jungkook!' But what actually are they? Friends? Yeah that sounds cool.
" I'm his friend. " He answered, cringing
At his own words and woman nods her head before opening the door wide and letting him inside. "Taehyungiee!" She calls for his son while jungkook took a look of Taehyung's house. It was smaller than his but quite beautiful. "Yes,mom!"
Taehyung's voice diverted Mafia 's attention who was looking around the house previously. Jungkook 's heart started accelerating as soon as his eyes landed on Taehyung.
"Your friend is here to meet you." She
Inform him who furrowed his brows at her. "My friend?" Taehyung asked confused because he doesn't really have friends. "Taehyung." Jungkook said, marking his presence. Taehyung 's eyes widened when he recognised the voice.
" J- Jungkook ?" Taehyung whispered,
his heart racing at the certain someone in his house right now.
" Yeah! Hi. I was driving through the alley and saw your house. I thought I should pay a visit." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded his head slightly.

" By the way, you never told me you have these type of friends." His mother
Said, as she didn't like jungkook 's whole
Mafia look." Jungkook swallowed his spit down his throat at that because he really didn't want Taehyung 's mother to know
that he is a mafia.

"I mean he got tattoes and all.." His mother comments and laughs to herself.
Taehyung didn't know that Jungkook have tattoes because of course he never seen him.

Taehyung didn't comments anything about it and cleared his throat.
"Jungkook, Come! Let's hang in my room." He said and jungkook hums as he Followed Taehyung to his room.

Taehyung opens his room 's door and they entered inside after. Jungkook's eyes automatically trails around the room. A cute single bed in the middle, fullfy pillows decorating it, beautiful painting hanging on the side walls. Over all the room completely, matches Taehyung.

" So, this is my room." Taehyung said as he walked towards the bed. Taehyung 's foot got collided with edge and he was about to get trip bit Jungkook 's attention immediately falls on him and he literally ran towards Taehyung, grabbing him by his waist. Taehyung flinched by the sudden contact of his body with Jungkook 's and he feels butterflies in his stomach. He gulped harshly as they pulled away and Taehyung stood straight on the floor. " Are you okay?"
Jungkook asked concerned and Taehyung nodded his head, his voice not coming out all of the sudden.

" I should have paid attention and taken care of you knowing you can't ----" Jungkook said worried but Taehyung cut him off in midway. " No! Jungkook! Ii was just an accident. It's not your fault and nothing happened. And I know my room even though I can't see it."

" I'm sorry Tae. But I didn't mean it like ----" Jungkook said because he thought he may hurt Taehyung's feelings. "No! I'm fine Jungkook. You don't have to apologize. " Taehyung said and Jungkook nods his head. But settled themselves on the bed next to each other.

" So, why are you here?" Taehyung whispered, fiddling with his fingers.
" I just wanted to..." Jungkook looks up at Taehyung. "..see you." Taehyung 's heartbeat turned erratic and he just hums in response. " By the way, your room is beautiful..." Taehyung smiles at that. "Just like you." Jungkook whispered enough loud to hear by Taehyung.

Taehyung felt his cheeks reddening and his heart racing. " Are you somewhat flirting with me?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook chuckled. " IS it working." Mafia asked and Taehyung laughed.
"I think , yes." He answered and both laughed after.

"Taehyung, Wanna come out on a walk with me?" "Are you asking me on a date?" Jungkook pretended to think, " Ummm, as long as you want it to be."
Taehyung chuckled. " Okay, let's go!"

" But wait! I have to give you something before going." Taehyung mentioned as he walked towards the cupboard in the corner. " What is it?" Jungkook asked, eyeing Taehyung who pulled out something from closet. "Your hoodie! I forgot to return it." He said as he lifted his hand in the air with the hoodie in his hand.

"You don't have to return it! Just take it, Taehyung. " Jungkook said.
"No I can't, Jungkook please take it ." Taehyung requested.
" Why don't you just wear it? It's windy outside!" "Really?" "Yeah!"

"O-Okay!" Taehyung stuttered as he wore the hoodie on his sweater. Jungkook walked towards him and adjusted the hood on his head, Taehyung felt violins and butterflies all around him at his action.
"You look cute in my hoodie!"
" Th- thanks!"

Hi guys, hope you guys doing great.
Sorry for late update , I have been busy lately. But I'll try to update early.
Please like,Follow,vote & tell me your thoughts and options.

LOVE YOU ❤️
YOUR AUTHOR HELAL 💜