part 3

Mafia enters the guest room of the mansion and his eyes eventually lands on a boy on the floor whose hands were tied on his back, his legs were tied with ropes as well and there was a piece of clothing warpped around his mouth. Mafia walks towards the boy and bend down on his level.
Taehyung was half lying on the floor and his back was resting against the a wall.
Tears were getting dry on his face and his body was aching badly due to thrown harshly on the floor by someone.
His legs was almost numb and his head was hurting too. His wrist were paining badly by the tight ropes around it.
His half lidded eyes blinks when he felt a presence beside him. He opens his eyes slowly but it was still darkness around him. He could feel someone touching his face and he tried to get away from the touch but couldn't because his entire body was feeling paralysed at this point.
Mafia unties the cloth around his mouth and eyes the boy flinching at the sudden touch. He threw the cloth away and Taehyung finally could breath properly.
Taehyung open his mouth to let enough oxygen filling his lungs. He pants slightly as he felt tears again forming in corner of his eyes.

"P---please l-let me go." Taehyung let out a cracked voice, tears finally rolled down his eyes. His mind was still dizzy and he could smell cigarette and alcohol around the room making him feel like throwing up. He just wants to go out of here and lay on his bed. "P--please."
His voice laced in fear and worry.
Mafia saw the boy begging and crying in front of him. He tried to wriggle his wrist and legs to free him but couldn't. He was looking so miserable and vulnerable under his gaze. Mafia eyed his fluffy brown hair falling on his eyes. He have a urge to remove them out of his eyes. His brown doe eyes, tears glistening in them while his pinkish pouty lips quivering in fear. The boy was nothing but an art. He was all over so beautiful that he couldn't look away. He kept on staring at him shamelessly, admiring his every facial features.

"I---I beg you. P--please leave me." He came out of his trance when he heard boy's pleading soft voice. He felt his heart thumping in his chest and he was feeling some kind of way all of sudden .
He decided to put that feeling away for a second and clears his throat before speaking.

"I'll let you go if you accept my one condition." Taehyung heard a husky and deep voice of a man, sending chills down his spine. He gulps down the lump in his throat. He didn't care about any condition. He just wants to be safe in his home. "You can't tell anybody that you were kidnapped......by me."
He whispered out and Taehyung felt another lump forming on his throat. He swallowed down the spit and nods his head slightly.
"I need words, sweetheart." Taehyung wanted to throw up at the nickname but he composed himself somehow.

"I--I will not tell anyone. I promise. P--please let me go." He stuttered out somehow. Mafia nods his head slightly but then a wicked smirk found a way on his handsome face.

"How can I be sure that you will not tell anybody and keep this a secret between us only?"

"I--I will not tell anyone. I swear! I don't even know you." Taehyung breathed out. Mafia moves his face closer to boy's who flinched at closeness. He was of course couldn't see him but he could surely feel him beside him.

"But you saw me! How can I be sure that you'll not hier sketch artist and make them draw me and show police. I can't take risk, darling."
He husky voice ran though Taehyung's ear and his brain. His legs feeling an unusual electric current and his heart pounding all of the sudden. Taehyung look down as he gulps again.

"I--I can't do that because.....I can't see you." He spoke lowly and Mafia found it quite funny because he was sitting right in front of him so why can't he see him.

"What do you mean, pretty boy?" He asked with chuckle. Taehyung shuts his eyes close and clenched his fist around the rope as he spoke. "I- I'm blind." Mafia was a little taken aback by his words but then laughed loudly at his statement.
"Yeah. And I'm Joe biden!"
He mocks to which Taehyung just sighs heavily. "I'm seriously blind. I'm not joking! I can't see you, please trust me!"
Taehyung said again and Mafia raises a brow at him.
"So, you're not joking?! You really can't see me?" He asked and Taehyung immediately nods his head slightly.

"You're not trying to be smart, Are you?!" Mafia asked as he pulls out a knife from his pant's pocket.
Taehyung being oblivious to this, nods his head again. "Are you sure, pretty boy?" He asked again. "Yes I can't-------"
Taehyung speaks but cut himself off when he feels a sharp pin on his throat making him wide his eyes." Whar Are you doing?" Mafia smirks as he pull off the knife from Taehyung 's throat. He pretended to shove the knife in boy's throat to see if boy was really blind or he was being smart. "Okey, I believe that you're blind." He said as he pulls knife away from boy's throat. Taehyung sighed in relief at that.it was first time in his life that he thanking the god for making him blind.

"You're lucky that you're blind or I would already shoved the knife in your throat." He said with a smirk on his face and Taehyung gulps harshly.
"I'll drop you, mister...." He trails as he waits for the boy to introduce himself.

"You can tell me your. Name, you know."
He swallowed the spit before speaking, "T- Taehyung. " Mafia hums lightly, eyeing Taehyung 's face. He unties Taehyung 's arms and his legs, he helps him to stand up on his feet by grabbing his arms. Taehyung hissed as he gets up by Mafia 's help. "Can you walk?"
He asked when he heard Taehyung hissing because of his aching back.
His voice was laced in concern and worry taking Taehyung by surprise. Is he bipolar or something? Without questioning his behaviour, Taehyung just nodded his head slightly.
Taehyung felt Mafia grabbing his arms gently, he felt his heart racing all of the sudden. Mafia just held his arm from the side, not wanting to make him uncomfortable.

But why this Mafia was making him comfortable?

Hi guys I know it is not good enough but I will try to make it good . And also my English Suck and I'm really sorry hope you guys like it. I will update the next part tomorrow.