part 12

Giggles filled the ears of Mafia as he was tickling the boy sitting between his legs, his back pressed against his muscular chest. Jungkook tickled Taehyung's sides who laughed loudly and tried to push jungkook's hand away but couldn't. They were almost looking like a couple but they are actually not. No one have confessed yet.

"Kook!kookie!ssstop!uhh, no more. Enough!" Taehyung said between his laughs, as mafia continued tickling his sides and chuckled to himself. "Jungkook!stop!" Taehyung pushed jungkook's hand rather harshly than He anticipated resulting into a hiss that escaped mafia's mouth. Taehyung eyes widened when he realised what he have done. He immediately grabbed jungkook's arm, then touched his shoulder and then his face, cupping his cheeks from side. " shit! Did I hit you too hard? Are you hurt somewhere? Does anything hurts? Are you okay?"
Taehyung rumbled out while he roamed his hands all over jungkook's body, creating a tickling... sensation to mafia's body who suppressed his laughter somehow but couldn't stop his laugh when his eyes landed on Taehyung's worried expression.  Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows when he heard Jungkook laughing for a second but then realised what could possibly the cause of the laugh and pouted, looking away from Jungkook, crossing his arms. "Baby." Jungkook call out, finally putting on a break on his laugh while Taehyung felt his cheeks reddening at the nickname but tried to not melt and kept his angry persona. "Come on, baby. Look at me."
Mafia pleaded but Taehyung shook his head. "You're meanie!" Taehyung mumbled out while jungkook cooed even more. "What did I do?" Asked Jungkook.  "Why did you pretend it hurt when it did not?! I was so scared, do you know that?!: asked Taehyung while jungkook chuckled to himself, pulling Taehyung closer by his waist, letting his chest to get press against Taehyung's back. Taehyung gulped lowly, heartbeat racing once again.

" Why were you scared hmm?" Jungkook asked, near Taehyung's ear in almost a whisper. " What do you mean? If you're in pain and dying in front of me then obviously I'll be scared."
Taehyung whispered back, without even thinking. Jungkook laughs lightly to himself, closing his eyes against Taehyung's brown honey locks.

"Why?" Jungkook asked, Taehyung's eyes widened for a nanosecond but immediately closed them shut when jungkook placed his index finger under his chin and tilted his face towards himself.  Jungkook stared at Taehyung's face, caressing his cheek with his thumb from the side.

"I wasn't dying. Was I?" Jungkook chuckled a littled, caressing Taehyung's hair from side. "Jungkook," Taehyung whispered and Mafia hums in response. 
"As you're Mafia, did you ever kill someone before? Like shoot someone or got shoot even?" He asked with curiosity. Jungkook hums out, shocking Taehyung.

"A lot of times actually.  I got shoot om my leg once and twice on my back. It still have marks but it's okay now." Mafia muttered and Taehyung was shocked, is just an understatement.  Mafia noticed Taehyung's shocked expression.  "Hey! I'm okay now. It was three years ago. So don't worry about it." Taehyung  nodded his head slightly, even though he still wasn't convinced.
"Kookie, can you just be careful while you do stuff like that?"  Taehyung stuttered, Mafia looks a little confused, "i-i don't want to lose you." Taehyung's hold tightened in jungkook's and Mafia found his heart swell at Taehyung's words.

"Okay, I will ." Jungkook replied back and Taehyung smiled a little. Jungkook grabs Taehyung's arm and stood up from his place. "Come, let's go!" Jungkook said, pulling Taehyung with him who frowned but gets up anyways. "Where?" Blonde haired asked, while jungkook started dragging him somewhere.