part 7

Sounds of punches,kicking, screaming erupting through the hall. The hall area was dim lighted. The mafia was sitting on the couch with his legs spreading wide, one resting on the table while other hanging down. A devilish smirk prominent on his face as he held a cigarette in his right hand, smoking through it. He closed his eyes and rested his head on back of couch, enjoying listening to the grunts, hisses and painful screams of the male who touched his property. His smirk widened when he heard a loud scream of the man   who was getting beaten by five muscular men in the hall. Jungkook puts the cigarette in his mouth and smokes through it. He held cigarette between his teeth and stood up, looking at his men who were kicking, punching and beating the shit out of man who was hissing and grunting in response. Blood coated his forhead and brusies covering his entire body as he was beaten to oblivion. He pulls out a gun out of his pocket and loads it after. He walked towards the man on the floor hissing and screaming while his men were still beating and kicking him without any mercy. The clicking of his shoes with the marble floor resonating through the hall, making the rest males to stop their actions and stood by the shivering and almost unconscious body on the floor. He stood right in front of the man, crying and shaking on the cold floor. He smirked, bending down on his level. He pulled the cigarette out from his mouth. The almost unconscious man looks at Jungkook with half lidded eyes, he was panting heavily and sweat covering his entire face. "P-P-Please.." Max stuttered out in a shaky voice, his body not moving at all. Jungkook moved his gun and traced it on Max 's jawline who gulped harshly at that. His hands were aching badly same as his entire body.
"What you thought? You will touch what's mine and get away with it?!"
Jungkook whispered in a husky voice sending shivers down Max 's body.
Jungkook got up from his position, now standing straight in front of the male. He smoked through the cigarette and smirking at the smoke leaving from his mouth,  reaching at the male on the ground who scrunches at that.
" Never! You piece of shit!" Jungkook spits in anger as he pointed his gun in direction of Max who widened his eyes in response.  "NOW die, bitch!" He announced as he pressed the trigger and shots Max on his forehead who couldn't even able to scream and falls unconscious on the ground. Blood decorating his forehead, flowing down his head making Jungkook smirk in return.

[ THREE DAYS LATER]
Jungkook was going crazy.
He was going crazy about a man who is not just a man but a fucking angel, an unbelievable Art, a beautiful painting that he have never seen before and he wants to see him again and again. He is going crazy for him. He didn't even believe himself for being so vulnerable for someone. It's been three days and he haven't seen Taehyung. He was craving to see him, to touch him once again. Currently, he was in his car, his hands on the steering wheel. His eyes darted on the house door which was just at a distance where his car was resting at . He was waiting for a certain someone to come out from that door. But it's been forever and that someone wasn't showing up. Jungkook was debating with himself, whether he should just go inside the house or not . But he can't just go inside like that. He doesn't even know if he Taehyung wants to see him as well or not. "Fuck it!" Jungkook muttered as he opened the door car and slams it shut, wanting nothing but to just see that certain someone again. He know he will go crazy if he will not see him again. With a deep breath,  he started walking towards the house door. Ding dong! A knock on the door, stared Taehyung's mother's attention who was previously working in the kitchen.  She walked towards the door and opens it after. She found tall, handsome male claded in leather all over with tattooed arms and hands standing in front of him. She narrowed her eyes at him. "Yes?" She asked, wanting the stranger to introduce himself.

Sorry guys for late update, Here is part 7 hope you guys enjoy it. Please don't forget to vote this story, so that I know that you guys like my story. Tell me your thoughts and options on comments.
Thank you.
                            Borahae 💜    
                                            Author Helal😘