part 9

First of all I want say that I am really sorry for late update, these past days I was very busy with my studies , so I did have much time to write, but now I am free I will try to update fast.
Thank you guys for being patient with me 😁.

So without more talking let's get in to the story 😉.

"I thought we were going for a walk."
"Yeah we are!"
"In car ?!" Taehyung chuckled.
"You'll see ---- I mean feel." Jungkook corrects himself as he began driving to somewhere.
"Come on, Jungkook! Tell me where are we? Taehyung whined when Jungkook was not telling him where are they.
Jungkook chuckles to himself and stood on his place, eyeing Taehyung who was walking to no where in front of him.
"Jungkook?" Taehyung said but didn't get any answer. "Jungkook?!" Taehyung called again as he rotated his body three sixty degree while moving his hands in the air to find him but whined when he didn't find anyone. "Jungkook, quit playing with me! I know you're here."
Jungkook smirked at that and Taehyung sighs to himself, now standing still on his place. Taehyung parted his lips again to speak but couldn't when he felt a body getting pressed against his on his back.
His breath almost stopped and his eyes widened when he felt Jungkook breathing just behind his ear, sending shivers down his spine.
"Jungkook?"
"Taehyung." Mafia's husky whisper ran though Taehyung's ear and he gulps to himself. Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's waist And moves forward to rest on Taehyung's stomach who breaths heavily in response.
"WE are in the park, just few blocks away from my house. I always come here because it's beautiful and I like to see...."
Jungkook whispered next to his ear and then moved his lips to his clothed shoulder and placing a kiss on it, leaving Taehyung breathless once more.
".... beautiful things. " Taehyung gulped.
"I-I wish I-I could see it too." Taehyung whispered in sad voice, mafia's hand still in his stomach, causing his heart problems. "You don't have to see it, Taehyung. " Jungkook whispered as he held Taehyung's hand that was hanging on his side and placed it on Taehyung's chest.
"You don't have to see it, when you can feel it."
When Jungkook placed his hand on his chest then Taehyung realised how fast his heart was beating. And he doesn't know the reason of it. Taehyung felt tears in corner of his eyes at Jungkook's words and he smiled to himself.

"You make me feel things Jungkook. "
Taehyung whispered out, not even regretting that he spoke that out loud and jungkook hold him tightly by his waist, letting his chest to get press against Taehyung's back.
"You make me feel things too,Taehyung ." Jungkook whispered and both smiled.

And both knows, what type of things they were talking about!

(Oh my taekook 💜 writing it make my heart melt)

"About me?" Jungkook said as he pretended to think, Taehyung hums.

"I'm jeon jungkook, 23 years old and I'm a mafia leader!" He said and Taehyung's eyes widened. "You're a mafia leader?!"
Taehyung almost shouted and jungkook chuckled at his surprised expression.

"Why are you so shocked? I thought you would have already concluded till now that I'm one." Jungkook mentioned as he chuckles.
"Yeah I have but I didn't think you're mafia leader. But I did have a thought that you have something related to underground and stuff."
"And now that you know..." Jungkook trails as he leans forward towards Taehyung's face who immediately feels latter's breath on his face. "... are you scared of me?" He asked and Taehyung gulps, not because he was scared but jungkook was doing 'things' to him.
"No.." Taehyung mumbled softly and jungkook smiles a bite, backing away from Taehyung. "Now, tell me about yourself. " Jungkook said while he stared at Taehyung. "I'm actually a boring person. I don't have anything to tell about myself. It's just, I'm kim taehyung, 22 years old and... He sighs. "...I'm blind"
"I wasn't like this from start. I used to see the world and draw it with my hands. I still remember how much I loved painting. But when I was 15 Yeats old, I was met with an accident and I.."
He sucked the tear back in his eyes.
" lost my father in that accident. "
"I still miss him.." Taehyung mumbled in a cracked voice and Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's caressing it. Taehyung smiles at the gesture. "After the accident, my eyesight was suddenly gone. I didn't know what happened and I was really scared. Doctor told us that my eyesight is gone due to headlights of the truck that had fallen on my eyes while we got crashed with it." "I was stunned. I really didn't know what was going with us. In one mere second, our life changed.
My dad was no more with us and I lost my eyesight. " Taehyung could feel tears in corner of his eyes. "Doctor said I can get my eyesight back like the way it was gone. It can come back eventually. But it's been 7 years and there is no way I'm getting it back again."
"Don't say that, Taehyung. Don't loose your hope. If Doctor said that you can get your eyesight back then you can. You just have to think positively." Jungkook said softly and Taehyung's heart skipped once again. "It's been 7 years , Jungkook! And it's a lot of time. You have no idea how I have spent these years without seeing. I feel so useless------"
"You're not useless,Taehyung!" Jungkook said as he took Taehyung's hand in his
"There is millions of people who can't see,can't hear,can't walk.... but they are still living their lives. Because they believe in God! You have to be positive. Never loose your hope." Taehyung smiles at Jungkook's words and nodded his head slightly. Jungkook stared at Taehyung, without saying anything. Taehyung sat straight, not saying anything. He was liking the peaceful silent that was surrendering them. Jungkook wasn't enjoying the silent overall, he was admiring Taehyung once again, by staring at him.

OK guys thanks for reading my story.i know it's sucks, I will try my best to do great on next part.
Please let me know your thoughts and options 🙏 😌

Author helal