Part :2

(His brother left... And prince was standing there silently.. And looking at his uncle )

Uncle : Wait.. Don't look at me like that... Look.. I did not complaint him about you trust me.

Prince : Uncle i was there if they don't doing their work with loyalty.. Is it my fault? I'm scared please help me.. Make him understand that.

Uncle : Hunn? No.. And also he is not only angry for this.. He gave you two chance.. But this time good luck to you.

Prince : But he never told me any kind of chores to do in past Uncle and that's why i always forgets to do.

I'll try to obey from now I'll set reminder in my mobile.. Please tell him.. Help me..

Uncle : Do one thing say this same thing to him when he come back ok.. Now let me go I've so many work today.

(Prince went to his room.. Sadly he just throw his self on the bed..suddenly he got up..)

Prince's POV
Oh God my room...!! I have to clean.. I'm already in huge trouble i don't want more..prince let's start quickly.

(Prince clean his whole room... And came down to watch TV)

Uncle : Son lunch is ready come..

Prince : Uncle, i really don't want to eat..I'm worried (he biting his nails and said nervously )

Uncle : OK so should i add this complaint too?

(As soon as prince heard that he ran and sat on dining chair )

Uncle's POV
Haha ha what a powerful button I've...

Prince : this is not fair.. 😔at least he should understand me.

Uncle : Prince don't blame him..improve your habits, it should be change according to our age.

Prince : Hmm.. I understood...(he start to eat silently.)

Uncle : Don't worry he is your brother and mentor too.. He will teach you a good lesson.

Prince : (he looked at his uncle)are you enjoying?

Uncle : what! No no.. But i know him dear don't worry..be calm..

(Prince whenever feel sad he goes to his friend's home... So he went to his friend's home whose name is Om)

Om : So buddy it's your fault.. How can you be so irresponsible..? Do you know how to buy some grocery? Do you know some basic banking work,bro you should learn those all things even i didn't know but dad taught me.. Your brother doing same.. But you're so lazy maybe right?

Prince : Everyone is ready to scold me these days.. 😔

Om: hun! God... I'm just saying what you do during whole day?... Let me guess.. Sleeping, eating, watching TV, timepass on mobile.. Change your routine.. He gave you such a simple work.. My patents gives me so many chores.. But King of forgetting thing forgort all those works.wow..

(Prince after some conversation.. Came to his home.. And sat on sofa.. After five minutes his brother came..)

Vivek : Hello buddy.. (He smiled and said )

Prince's POV
Is he mad.... I mean in the morning he was so angry and now he is saying hello.. Am i in dream.?

Prince : He.. Hello bhai.

Vivek : Where is uncle.. I want coffee..I'm really tired.. I had so many meeting today.

(Prince got up and came with water for his brother.)

Prince : Bhai.. Water..

Vivek : Thank you bro..

Prince : maybe he is busy in some work bhai.. You sit I'll make coffee for you.
(He went to kitchen quickly )

Vivek's POV
Suddenly!!! What's wrong with him.? Is it one kind of buttering?
(He laughed and got busy with his Mobile after sometimes price came with coffee )

Vivek : thank you so much buddy.. Really.. It's so good Thanks.

Prince : Ahh it's ok...(he gave such a sweet smile to his brother which was enough to melt his brother's heart)

Vivek : So.. What you did whole day?

Prince : I.. i just cleaned my room bhai.. Nothing else.

Vivek : hmm..You know i can't ignore your mistakes right.. You know i don't like those people who are not responsible.. And serious about their work.

Prince : (he lowered his head )I know.. I'm sorry. What should i do? Juat tell me I'll do.

Vivek : Because of you're carelessness that staff showed their laziness also..we wasted our money on them.. Right.?

So now you'll clean that whole garden, backyard and terrace also.ok?

Prince : sure bhai anything you say..
(He made sad face and looked down)

Vivek : Please don't be sad...don't worry I'll help you too.. We both will do that you're not alone... But maybe on Saturday and sunday..

Prince : It's ok bhai I'll do it alone.. It was my fault after all.

Vivek : It's not a fault bro.. It's just a bad habit.. You takes everything taking for granted, you never being serious about your responsibility as member of this home as family member.. Which you can correct it's ok.. I'm really not angry on you actually i was in the morning.. But then i realised that i wanted that sudden change in your behavior which is not possible.

You'll learn day by day.. So it's not a punishment my brother.. But today Uncle was so sad he can't do the cleaning of such a big areas so that's why we both will do that.

Prince : Ok it will be fun then....

Uncle : Someone was worried but right now laughing with his brother hunn..(suddenly uncle came on between their conversation )

Vivek : where were you?

Uncle : in back yard i was just collecting those useless stuff which we will throw.

Vivek : Don't worry we will do it later uncle..prince will help us.
Or you want to watch TV?

Prince : No bhai.. Just say I'll do it and you both will help me.

Vivek : Ha ha ha.. Sure dear..

(Suddenly door bell. Rang..Uncle got up from the sofa to open the door..)

Prince : Uncle sit.. I'm going.. (He ran to open the door.. There was a parcel for his brother..)

Bhai it's a parcel for you .. Should i sign?

Vivek : yes yes bro.. It's some important stuff for my office..

(Prince signed and came with parcel like a rocket )

Careful bro just careful

Prince : Oops sorry.. (He put it on the desk And went to his room)

Uncle : See he is learning.. I told you..

Vivek : He made coffee too(vivek laughed hard)

Uncle : Poor kid was worried since morning.

Vivek : so sad.. But i lost my mind that time.. But now i realize we can't expect quick change in someone.. People learn that as time passes. Prince will learn too. But i have to work on that maybe.

Uncle : yes right he learns everting from you.. So he will learn this too..

(Finally vivek understood that he wanted to change his brother's old habits in just few days which was not possible... Every human can change their bad habits and except some good habits but it takes time.)