Chapter 1 - The Day

Y/N POV

NOON:*beep beep* my alarm chimed. Usually I don't set an alarm but today I had to because I was doing a stream with Piso. We were doing roblox as 3 and but I wanted to wake up a few hours early to get food and see what I wanted wear and stuff.
I rub my eyes as they slowly start to open and I'm welcomed to the blur caused by my be broken eyes. I slid towards my alarm clock and hit snooze and then grab my phone. 

8 minutes of tiktok will wake me up, I think to myself. As I'm scrolling a video of Piso and Karl playing roblox comes up. Karl makes a stupid joke that makes me giggle, oh how I wish I was in Piso's shoes in that moment. 

My alarm chimes again and I roll myself out of bed and hit the off button. I walk over to my closet and grab my favorite sweatshirt off of it's hanger then throw it on. Almost on cue my cat Twinkle comes into the room screaming for food.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry Twinkle. I'll get you and your brother some food," I say picking her up and carry her through my apartment. Teasel is sitting next to their food and water bowls and I set Twinkle next to him. "Two gourmet tuna dishes coming up."

When I was finished getting them all situated, I started on my own breakfast. I take a look in the fridge and see that I had two eggs and leftover pancakes left for this morning. There was mostly leftovers besides that.

"Think that's my sign to go grocery shopping today, good thing I actually have time." I laugh and take out the eggs and start to cook them.

*time skip to 30 mins before stream*

I look through closet and try to see what I'm feeling today, dressy or comfy. It really was a hard choice but I went for lazy and just wore the sweatshirt I had put on earlier. I only put some mascara and chap stick for my face. I feel a chime come from my phone so I pull it out of my pocket.

Piso||You

coy pond🌊: i know we're streaming at 3 but...

wanna do some practice

what kind of person do you think i am

ofc I do

coy pond🌊: ok then join my call dummie

oh you meant with you

idk now

coy pond🌊: you thought I was talking about you
that's sort of embarrassing 😐

mhm 🙄

*ringing comes from computer*

I look to see and on discord I see the call coming them. I chuckle and sit down while sliding my headphones on. I accept the call and just sit their in silence. We're sat their for a few seconds until he breaks it.

"So are we gonna do this or not," they say.

"Actually, I'm having second thoughts," I rebuttal

"Seriously, c'm-" he stops in the middle of his sentence. "One second, I gotta respond to something real quick" I roll my eyes.