Chapter 12 - Brunches

PISO POV

I walk downstairs to greet Karl and Purpled sitting on the couch playing on their phones.

"You guys are talkative aren't you," I say sitting down between them. "Oh yea, Karl, Y/n seemed a bit spooked that you weren't there or something as was asking where you were. Now anything about that?"

"Oh I don't know, that's weird." he said. "Are they coming down?"

"Yea just getting dressed."

"Cool, I'm gonna go to the bathroom while we wait," Karl said starting to walk towards the downstairs bathroom. When Purple heard the bathroom door close he looks towards me.

"Did they really ask about him?" he says a little bit helpless.

"Yea, sorry buddy." I say with a frown. I feel bad for the guy but I also want Karl and Y/n to have a fair chance for each other. I'm literally in the middle of some sort of love triangle and Purple is in the sad corner of it. "If it makes you feel better, Y/n is awesome but some things aren't just meant to be. You'll find the person perfect for you some day I promise,"

"Pinky promise?" he says in a mocking manner. I roll my eyes a bit.

"I know that the pinky promise thing can get a little annoying especially from your perspective but have you seen how much it means to Y/n and Karl. At some point you gotta stop mocking it."

"Whatever," he says standing up. "I know you wouldn't understand, it's fine,"

"Where are you going?"

"Just getting some water," he says walking towards the kitchen. 

Y/N POV

I walk downstairs and hear arguing in the living room so I decide to wait in my room for a little while. I don't want to get involved in any drama this trip (a/n - little do they know). I sit in my room for a little bit and just watch some tiktok. Suddenly my door creaks open.

"You coming or not?" I look up and I'm met with the eyes of Karl.

"Hell yea I'm coming, just needed my daily dose of tiktok," I say giggling, kinda glad it was him who came in and not one of the others.

"Then come on," he says walking out. "Oh yea I'm gonna beat you to the car by the way,"

"Oh no you won't" I say running out of the room. I see him running down the stairs and dash after him.

In the end I was left with no breath and bragging rights.

"*gasp* Beat ya," I say heavily breathing crouched over with my hands on my knees.

"You sure did," he giggled. He put out his for a fist bump. I returned with mine. "Now get in the front before Piso and Purpled get here," he says opening the door for me.

"Thanks," I say finally regaining access to breathing normally. Then the other two walk outside and get into the back seats. "I CALL AUX!" I say plugging my phone into the port.

"You suck!" Piso says.

"I have good music taste," I say as Karl pulls out, "Right Purpled."

"Ummmm, I'm sure you do," he says

"That's unfair he's never heard your music taste before,"Piso says crossing his arms. I roll my eyes and start to play the song Ribs by: Lorde.

(a/n - the song is so good you should listen to it sometime)

KARL POV

I listen to Y/n sing along to the song and it puts me into a calm mood. Hearing them sing is so nice. I glance over at them every time I get the chance to see their smile.