Chapter 14 - I love "I love you"

*time skip 1 week*

KARL POV

This past week has been amazing. I have been able to hang out with some of my favorite people, especially Y/n. We've become basically inseparable. This morning was like every other for the past few days.

I walk into Y/n's room and see them scrolling through their phone. I go and sit next to them. I was really tired but I couldn't go back to sleep. I knew that them being there would help me though.

"Hello there," they say, "Lost your way to the kitchen again?"

"No, just couldn't fall back asleep." I open my arms and they put they snuggle into me. "I missed you."

"You know you can come in here whenever you want right?"

"Mhm," I say becoming more comfortable. They were still on their phone and I saw them going through twitter. "What's going on in the twitter world today?"

"Oh just some people tweeting and others retweeting it, y'know the usual."

"Oh how I love the usual." we both giggle softly. Eventually I did fall back asleep at some point.

Y/N POV

"Hey Karl wanna stream tonight?" I ask him. There was no response to I look behind me to see he had fallen asleep. "I'd say that's a yes."

y/n :] @y/tt/u · 1 min
yo, who's ready for the best duo's stream tonight
|   💬 49                                               🔄 728                                       ❤︎ 1k                                     ⬆
|
|
|
guy @y/njacobs_24 · 1 min
y/n please tell me it's with karl
|   💬 1                                                  🔄 0                                            ❤︎ 12                                     ⬆
|
|
|
y/n :] @y/tt/u · 1 min
idk ;)
   💬 3                                                  🔄 32                                           ❤︎ 827                                   ⬆

I scroll through my social medias until I feel Karl release his arms from me and wakes up.

"Morning sleepy," I say sitting up more and putting my phone down. He stretches his arms and yawns.

"Morning Sunny," he says. "What's your plans for today,"

"Hmm, I was thinking of streaming and hoped someone was willing to tag along with me, so I'm not lonely of course," 

"Anyone in particular,"

"Maybe," I smirk. "Anyways, I gotta go take a shower," I say walking towards the door. Then he comes up from behind me and gives me a hug. "Now what's this for?" I ask laying my head backwards.

"Well you just look so hugable, and I you're the best," he says resting his head on my shoulder.

"Thank you, but now I have to take a shower," I say trying to walk away but he pulls me back.

"Don't you think I forgot."

"Forget what?"

"I love you, now take your shower," I get butterflies. He releases and walks in front of me but I stop him and hug him from the front.

"I love you too," I say muffled because my head was in his chest. 

a/n 

short chapter but you still get your magical stuff
love y'all

Date Written: Nov 14, 2022