Chapter 16 - Clingy

Y/N POV

As we were watching TV, I look at my phone to check the time. It was 9pm and then I look under and see the date. December 18th, 2022. I got a little sad. That means I only have four more days with Karl. I frown and then shift my postition so my head was on his lap and I was facing upward. My knees were bent and straight (unlike me 💅) up.

I start scrolling through my phone and feel Karl's hand comb through my hair. I smile and then take a selfie of him doing it. I set down my phone and then curl up in his lap now facing the television again. I find myself drifting off to sleep.

KARL POV

We finished watching the last movie for the night and I start to sit up expecting Y/n to also, but they didn't move a muscle. I leaned down and saw they were asleep, oh they looked so cute when they were sleeping.

I pick them up, bridal style, and walk up stares. As I look between my room and their, I contemplate which to walk into. I mean, they wouldn't wanna get cold right. Stop Karl they need their own space. I walk into their room and tuck them in. I kiss them on the top of the head and start to walk out of the room.

"Karl..." I hear their groggy voice say. 

"Yea Sunny?" I ask walking back.

"You know," they say patting the other side of the bed. I smile and lie next to them. They hug me tightly and I feel butterflies in my stomach. Oh I how I hope this crush is mutual man. "Never leave," they say softly and I feel their arms loosen as they drift of to sleep.

"As long as you don't leave me," I say cuddling more into them.

Y/N POV

I wake up and hear a heartbeat in my ear. I look up and see Karl asleep in front of me in my room. I was kind of puzzled since the last thing I remember doing was watching a movie on the couch. Interesting.

I feel around my pockets and luckily my phone was tucked into my right hand pocket and not downstairs. I turn around and cuddle my back into Karl and in reaction his arm wraps around my stomach and he places his head next to mine a top of my shoulder.

"Morning beautiful," he says in a bit of a deeper voice.

"Morning handsome," I say still a bit sleepy myself. "Wanna play roblox with me on your phone."

"Favorite game with my favorite person, what is there to say no to," he giggles. My cheeks grow red and I smile. He pulls his phone out of his pocket and unlocks his phone. He throws his arm over me again and pulls his other under my right side. I was now being hugged.

We played some robeats on a private server and eventually migrated to a public. It was so much fun to just play and spend more time with Karl. The more time I spent with him the more I loved the sound of his voice and how he laughs. Oh how I wish this is how I spent my everyday.

"Can we stay like this until we die," I say.

"I mean we could if you weren't leaving me from the children.

"Correction, best friend," I say laughing a bit at his comment.

"Whatever, why don't you get stay here for christmas," he whines a bit.

"Because we've already made plans, I wish I could too but maybe I could come here right after but then I'd have to cancel me and Piso's subathon." 

"Road trip?"

"Maybe, if the wifi doesn't fuck us off the entire time," I giggle. "Ok we can have a second christmas how about that but the whole thing on stream."

"Hell yes!" he say hugging me tightly. I giggle and turn around towards him holding his face up. 

"I love you Karl Jacobs." 

"I love you more Y/f/n." he says and we're both staring at each other in the eyes. I see his eye quickly go down to my lips then back up. I do the same and we lean forward and as we are about to get too close we hear the door open and Karl pulls away. I look behind me to see Piso in the door way.

"I didn't mean to intrude I'm sorry. I'll go," he says walking away and closes the door. I look back at Karl and we both giggle awkwardly. 

I was kind of disappointed, I mean I guess it's a sign. I start to follow Piso outside and then I feel Karl grab my wrist and turn me around.

"Promise this is forever?" he asks putting his pinky up.

"Pinky promise," I say enlocking my finger. Suddenly, he pulls me close to him.

"Does that include this?" he asks and then lean down to me and kisses me on the lips. At first I was in a bit of shock but I then melt into it. It felt to right in every way possible. He pulls away.

"It does," I say answering his previous question.

a/n

thank you for 70 reads!

drink your magic stuff
my dog was my emtional support while writing this

Date Written: Nov 21, 2022