Chapter 4 - Just Chatting

Y/N POV

I walk out into the kitchen and grab some of the leftovers I needed to finish before I eat new things. While it was heating up in the microwave I also feed Teasel and Twinkle. Right when I finish my phone dings but it was a discord message.

Who could that be, I thought myself. I pick it up and see it was Karl.

KarlJacobs ₈:₁₉
hey, what's your number

y/d/u ₈:₁₉
***-***-****
why do you want my number?

I wait a few seconds for his response but it didn't come. I brushed it off and started to eat my preheated mac n' cheese. Another ding but this time it wasn't discord.

Karl||You

***-***-****: hey, it's me Karl

You didn't answer my question from before

Goofball :p: i was wondering if you wanted to facetime and imessage is better

i would love to facetime
i just need to finish my dinner

Goofball :p: oo what's today's meal

reheated mac n' cheese 😋

Goofball :p: i could go for some of that right now
now i'm hungry

I laugh at the conversation. We chat through my whole dinner and when I finished eating I cuddle up with my cats on the bed. When we got comfy I facetime him. He doesn't pick up the first time but I call him again and he picks up.

"Omg I didn't know you were a fan," he said laughing.

"Actually, I'm not. Who are you again?"

"Hi not, I'm Karl," we both chuckle.

We talk for hours on end. He was genuinely so much fun to talk to, some time in the middle of the night I went to get a monster and I find out we like the same flavors. White monster is top tier obvy. Sadly, he had to go to sleep because he had to film tomorrow for Mr. Beast. Tonight is one I'm going to remember forever.

*time skip 2 weeks*

I can't believe we've only known each other for two weeks it's like we've known each other for years. We facetime every night and stream together every other day. I can't wait to spend more time with him. We're starting a survival world today with just us two. I'm over the moon excited for it.

The stream is at 8pm and it's only 4pm which means I have 4 hours to waste. I could either finish my homework or procrastinate, do it tommorow and go candle shopping. Which one do you think I'm going to pick?

I ended up choosing this:

I got my keys and grabbed a monster from my fridge then locked up my apartment. I drove to the nearest mall and went directly to Bath & Body Works. There were so many good scents because of the fall season. 

I ended up choosing three, apple spice, autumn leaves, and spiced berry sangria. One of the best halls of my life. While I was in the mall I decided to grab

some more monsters since I was low at the moment.

As I sat down in my car my phone rings and it was Karl. He wanted to facetime which I accepted.

"Hey, what's up?"I say

"Look who I found," he says and then points the camera to purpled and wallibear sitting on couch. "Guys say hi to y/n!"

They both wave and greet me. "Hello boys, hopefully Karl is being a good host." I chuckle.

He turns the camera back to him, "Why wouldn't I be a good host? Are you trying to imply something?"

"No, no ofc not," I say sarcastically.

"I don't believe you," he says and fake frowns.

"No I promise," 

"Pinky promise?" he asks putting his pinky up to the camera. I extend mine also.

"I pinky promise," then we both clench out pinkies down. On Karl's side Purpled en-locks his pinky for me. We all chuckle.

"Y/n, I will hold you to your pinky promises forever," he says

"As I will to you too, now I gotta go," I say

"What? Whhhhyyyyyy?" he asks in a sort of whiny tone. "Please don't leave me with these two idiots y/n" he whispers.

"I have to drive home and you have guests over," I say, "Also, we'll get sick of each other if we talk to each other up to the stream,"

"Can I tell you a secret," I nod, "I don't I could ever get sick of you" he says and we both smile. I caught myself blushing a little bit. I could see him blushing too.

"Okay, you've convinced me," I said, "My apartment it's that far away so we can call while I drive,"

"YAYAY" he cheered and I chuckled.

a/n

hope y'all are enjoying the story and remember to eat drink ect. and don't stay up too late goodnight or day

Date edited: Dec 11, 2022