Chapter 3 - The Stream

KARL POV

Y/n is so funny, I can't believe I've only met them 20 minutes ago. We just get along so well and bounce off each other's jokes like ping-pong. I can't believe that they only so few views they are literally hilarious. I can't wait to play roblox for this stream, I should probably stream too. I haven't in a while.

I setup for my stream and deafen on the call. I name the stream "Playing Roblox with a Pond and the Sun". As my starting soon screen is playing I find y/n's twitch from their discord bio.

I watch them talk and giggle at the things their chat is saying. I follow them and type in chat "hey". It's a little delayed but when they see it their face lights up and they smile.

"Thank you Karl for the follow, I feel like I've heard that name before but I can't quite put my finger on it," they say which causes their chat to erupt. There were messages like "c'mon obviously you know who he is" or people who went along with the joke that said "yea and the name is spelt wrong with a k instead of a c".

I log onto twitter so that some people will go over to check out their stream.

karl :) ✓ @KarlJacobs_ · 1 min
You guys should totally go check out Y/n instead of watching my stream!! @y/tt/u
twitch.tv/y/tw/u
|   💬 11                                   🔄  37                                       ❤︎ 1,767                                    ⬆
|
|
|
y/n :] @y/tt/u · 1 min
bro whoever this dude is actually speaks the truth
     💬 3                                     🔄 5                                           ❤︎ 207                                       ⬆

(a/n y/tw/u is your twitch and y/tt/u is your twitter)

I log off of twitter and then start to talk to chat.

"Hey guys, how are you all doing today," I continue to talk to them for about 5 minutes and then undeafen.

Y/N POV

"Ok guys are you ready to talk to the child and get this party started," I say my mouse over the undeafen button and see that Karl and Piso are talking. I unmute and scream in their ears.

"Y/N NOT AGAIN!" Piso whines. I chuckle and start to scroll through roblox.

"Ok you guys what game do we want to play? Oo, Oo can we please play flee the facility," I beg and look into my camera with my my hands clasped together.

"I agree, join my private server," Karl says. I cheer to myself and do a little dance.

"Oh yea get it, oh yea," Piso says and then he start beat boxing and we all start laughing.

Karl used voice changers ever time and I could barely hold back my laughter especially on the high-pitched one. One round Piso was the beast and both me and Karl messed with him by just walking back and forth through the holes in the wall he couldn't go through. 

Hours went by and I didn't realize how long I could play roblox for in a sitting. It was already 8pm which means I was streaming for 5 hours. I didn't really focus on my chat because I mostly was focused on the games and my friends.

When I left the call and went to end stream I noticed that I was gifted 100 subs through the entire stream all together. My sub goals was 25 and my follower count went way up. I almost started to cry of happiness.

"Omg thank you to everyone who subbed today and welcome to all the new follwers I love and appreciate you all, mwah" and with that I ended stream and shut down my computer with a smile still plastered on my face.

a/n

hope you enjoyed this chapter
love y'all

date written: Nov 8, 2022