Chapter 7 - Preparations

*time skip to 2 weeks before christmas*

Y/N POV

Me and Karl have been working on our server for the past few weeks and now Flower has a husband and a daughter, Tim and Ally. Our house is basically a mansion now and we don't even need to share a room but we like to. I still keep my flower water in my pocket like I promised.

Today we planned on trying to level up and go into the cave we found or Karl found. It was pretty large in there were a lot of spawners. We needed diamonds which was our main goal so that we could make a nether portal. 

"Y/n lookout behind you," Karl yelled as a bunch of zombies charged behind me. "Don't fear Karl is here to keep you safe," He went to try and 'save' me but then he was at half a heart. "Little help over here"

"Never fear Y/n is here," I say and kill them all. I laugh and then give him some of my beef.

"I already have bread though," he said.

"Yea but beef is better," I say and he giggles, "Have I ever mentioned you have a very contagious giggle."

"No you have not" he says and giggles a little. I then fake laugh which slowly turns into a real one and we are both just laughing while fight off all the spiders and zombies.

After a little while I get bored of minecraft. "Hey, wanna play something else?"

"Sure what do you suggest?"he asks

"Let's play Robeats, that's the game we bonded over," I exclaim.

"Omg yes," he nods his head in agreement.

KARL POV

I look over towards my chat an see them all upset about us changing to roblox. I deafen and talk to them.

"Hey chat, roblox is great and also, it's y/n. If they want to play roblox we're going to play roblox because it makes them happy and when they're happy I'm happy. Also if we get bored it's more broing for you guys. So let's play some roblox," I say very defensively.

I undeafen, "Join my game, I have a private server,"

"I know," they say and I could hear the happiness in their voice.

We play Robeats and many other games on roblox for a while but they had to leave for some reason but they wouldn't tell me why which was weird but I tried to brush it off.

Y/N POV

I went on call with Piso and we basically went over what we were doing in two days. I'm already on winter break so we planned to go a while before christmas. The plan was go to Karl's for 2 weeks then go to Piso's for christmas eve and day.

"I can't wait, I finally get to meet up with you and Karl for the first time in the same day aka my two favorite people." My smile was so wide it almost hurt to hold.

"I know I can't wait to see you," they said. "Wanna guess what I'm getting you for Christmas?"

"Well then that would ruin the surprise," I say matter-o-factly.

"I guess. Well what streams do you want to do while we're together?"

"Hmmm, on christmas eve we can make a fort in your room for like a sleepover stream. What if we did a double subathon. Everyday the stream changes to the other person. Split the revenue ofc." I say.

"Oh that would be so fun and the cap would be christmas eve at 11pm or soemthing like that," they said.

"That would be so cool."

a/n

ooooo they moving places

date written: Nov 9, 2022