Chapter 15 - Confrontation

KARL POV

They walk to go take a shower and I'm left there blushing like a lot. I end up going downstairs and see Piso sitting on the couch.

"Hey," I say.

"Hey, looks like someone found himself a teddy bear," he looks at me smirking.

"I don't know what you mean," I say a bit worried.

"You don't have to lie to me, c'mon I saw you two cuddling in there,"

"We're just friends," I blurt out.

"But someone wants it to be more," he says in higher pitch.

"What do you mean, we're just friends and it's perfect the way it is," I say a little overexaggerating.

"Again, must you lie, I'm not gonna tell anyone my lips are sealed,"

"You promise?"

"I pinkie promise,"

"Hey, that's only for me and Y/n," I say and a bit of a jokingly grumpy voice.

"Sorry sorry, it's hard to keep up with the wing-man rules sometimes," he says with his arms in the air.

"Ok, I really really like them," I say sitting on the couch next to him.

"And guess who really really likes you back?" he says very matter-o-factly.

"And how would you even know that, what if they changed their feelings?" I start to spiral a little bit.

"Karl look at me," he says grabbing my shoulders and shaking me a little, "Are you blind, have you not seen the way they look at you, they literally glow up like a candle when you're in a room, pull yourself together man."

"Omg they were right, you literally are the most mature person out of literally anyone I know," I laugh a little. "Ok but do you really think that."

"Ofc man, shoot your shot before I convince them to do it for you."

"Ok, ok I'll talk to them about it,"

"Good, now let's watch some Nailed It!"

To be completely honest, I'm still really nervous to ask them out. It could literally ruin our friendship. I think I might hold off on talking to them about it for now.

Y/N POV

I walk out of room after getting dressed to see Purpled's door open. I walk over and knock.

"Hello? You in here?" I ask. I hear some shuffling and then his head pokes out from the crack in the door.

"Oh, hey Y/n. You need something?" 

"Oh we just haven't talked that much this trip and I felt bad. I wish we could hang out more." I say, frowning a bit.

"It's okay, me and Piso have had some quality time and it's been nice," he says a bit nervous.

"Forgiven hug?" I ask putting my arms out towards him. He nods and accepts my invitation. He places his chin on my head and rocks me back and forth. It was nice, we've never had a real hug before it was always one of those awkward side hugs. I'm glad we were able to share this moment. 

It was a long moment because I'm one of those people who doesn't let go until the other does and I think he might be too. I love long hugs so it was fine. He finally lets go and smiles down at me. 

Suddenly, I here a familiar loud voice downstairs. "OMG, THEY'RE WATCHING NAILED IT!" I yell scrambling downstairs. I can hear him laugh behind me.

"Have room for one more?" I say looking at the two boys.

"Make that two," I hear Purple yell from the stairs.

"Ofc there is, c'mere Sunny," Karl says patting the spot next him. I kindly accept and lay my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around me.

PURPLED POV

I go downstairs and see all three of them on the couch. Piso was curled up in a blanket on one corner of the couch then Y/n and Karl cuddled up to each other on the opposite side. I roll my eyes when I see the two together. 

I know I'm just being a bit jealous but its like I couldn't let it go. They're both my friends but I'd rather have me and Y/n dating and not being friends with Karl rather than just friends with both of them. I know it sounds sad but I don't know how to not feel that way.

I go to sit next to Piso and Y/n looks over at me and smiles. I smile back and then look towards Piso. He looks at me and mouths "ignore it" to me and then looks back at the tv. I roll my eyes again and starting watching the show again.

a/n 

losing motivation to write this I bit but i shall not give up i promise
stay healthy and drink your liquid magic pls

Date Written: Nov 17, 2022