Chapter 8 - Big News

Y/N POV

*beep beep* There's my alarm again except this time it wasn't for a stream, I had a flight in four hours all the way to North Carolina. I can finally see Karl and Piso in person. They thought of that made a huge smile spread across my face. I roll to the other side of my bed and shut off the alarm.

As I did all the necessitates with food and such I get a facetime call. Assuming it was Karl I immediately pick up but to much of my surprise it was Purpled. 

"Oh, hey Purpled. What's up?" I ask still a little suprised.

"Piso told me about y'all meeting up and such and I just want to ask you something?"

"Ok..." I say a bit confused on what he wanted to ask.

"Can I join?" he asks with some nerves in his voice.

"Of course, but you have to pay for the ticket," I say point at him with my pointer finger.

"I will, I pinky promise," he says and uses a sort of mocky tone at the end. I roll my eyes.

"Omg I know you're jealous me and Karl are so close you don't have to prove it to me," I say then laugh at him. At first he looked offended but then laughed along with me.

Me and Purpled talk for about 30 minutes but I had to leave so I couldn't talk anymore. We don't talk that much one on one so it was nice.

"Okay I gotta go now," I say while running my finger down my cheek like a tear.

"No please, take me into the car with me, please y-" I hung up on him in the middle of his rant.

Purpled||You

Purple Man 🦹: y/n... do you not like me anymore

oh my gosh 1 point for Purpled

Purple Man 🦹: whatever i don't need you anyways

I put my phone into my pocket then start to load up my car and drive to the airport. My phone rings again but more like usual this was Karl. While I was at a stop light I pick up the call and set it on my GPS holder.

"Hey, how's the life of KJ going today," I ask.

"Bad," he responds.

"Oh no, why might that be?"

"Because you're going to Piso instead of at least having visit at my house," he say

"Who said I wouldn't have a visit?" I say and his eyes sort of glow, "Oh right that was me,"

"Y/n I'm serious. I'm gonna miss your daily phone calls because you'll probably be too busy with Piso."

"Karl, I'm gonna say this straight there will always be time for you," I pull up to the airport, "Except in ten minutes when I have to go through security."

"You promise?" he asks as I park.

"I pinky promise," and we do the thing again. "Now I have to go, any final words."

"Yea, come close to the screen for one second," I do as he says. "You are my favorite person in the entire world Y/f/n. I don't tell you enough but I love you man."

"I love you too Karl Jacobs but my cats are my favorite people in the entire world so sorry about that," I hang up. That made me even more excited to see him.

PISO POV

Purpled||Piso

That One Guy: hey, can i tell you something but you can't tell anyone 
especially not y/n or karl

why them speciafically?

That One Guy: well i think i might like y/n but
i think karl likes them too

I KNEW IT

you're always so protective over y/n when we play games together they're just to blinded to notice the signs

That One Guy: is that why they always say you're more mature than them

oh well i don't know what to do

just let time take it's toll 

if they like you in that way it will definitely show in the meet up

That One Guy: ig thanks piso

ofc man

Omg time is definitely gonna take it's toll on him. Poor guy, but he might have a chance if the cards are played out right. Guess we'll see.

a/n

oooooo shits about to go down

stay healthy and strong love y'all

Date Written: Nov 9, 2022