Chapter 10 - Hello Again

PURPLED POV

Me and Piso shared a hotel room but Y/n had their own. In person the were a lot more isolated from people which surprised me since over the phone they are very hyper and such. Probably just nerves. They were in our room for most of the night though so they weren't alone. We mostly played Mario Kart of my switch and Y/n kicked my ass.

"Hey give me a chance to brag to Karl about tonight," I said.

"That's a good point let me think," the put their fingers like the thinking emoji, "Nah."

"Oh whatever," I chuckle.

When Y/n did eventually go back to their own room me and Piso talked for a while.

"What do you think they're doing in there?" I ask.

"Probably their daily dose of Karl," he says almost in a sort of sorry tone. 

*time skip to the next morning*

Y/N POV

Good morning world. Today is the today. I hope it goes well. I roll out of bed and pull out some sweats from my suitcase. I was extremely tired from last night because me and Karl texted until like 3 am. 

When I was done getting ready and putting all my stuff together I went to check in on the guys in the other room. We had one of those hotel rooms that connects through two doors against each other. Piso answered the door.

"You're awake? At this hour?" he says.

"I know so weird," I say dryly. "You guys ready to bounce?"

"Yea, Purpled went to go get the rental car next door,"

"Chill."

When Purpled got back to the hotel we packed everything inside of it and got some breakfast at McDonalds. While we were getting gas I bought a pack of monsters for anyone who wanted them. I definitely did because I was tired as fuck and needed some caffeine.

Purple was driving because he was the only one who knew where Karl lives and shit. Me and Piso sat in the back and jammed out to a bunch of music. The song Lemon Boy by: Cavetown came on and I got so excited.

"I love this song," I said and started sing along with it. Piso joined in with me and then Purpled. It was a lot of fun. As the song came to an end the car came to a stop.

"Where's the pizza box you guys," I say while putting on my pizza hut hat. Purple hands me it from the front seat. "Thanks."

I walk up to the front door and ring the doorbell. "Coming," I here him yell from inside the house. I started to giggle a little. I don't know how I'm gonna make it through this without hysterically laughing at myself.

He opens the door, "Hey, oh I didn't order any pizza," he says a bit confused. 

"Uh you're Karl Jacobs right?" I ask keeping my head down and a sort of deeper voice.

"Yea but I didn't order a pizza," I look up at him.

"Are you sure sir?" I smile and I see his face glow up. 

"Y/N?!?! HOW'D YOU GET HERE?"

"I have my ways," I say while pointing towards the car. 

I turn towards him and he pulls me into a warm hug. I hug him back and smile uncontrollably. We stay their for a while until he pulls away.  He just looks at me and smiles.

"What you staring at?" I ask.

"You just looks so b- this lighting really suits you. Omg I can't believe you're here," he pulls me back into a hug.

"This is nice, can we stay here forever?" 

"Sadly not forever but for a bit longer yes," he says.

"Ok break it up you two, it's really cold out here." Purpled says.

I roll my eyes and release from Karl's comfort. He gives us a tour around the house and where we all can stay. I called dibs on the room closest to Karl's. There was a bunch of streaming equipment in there and it was such a cool room. His house was so sick and I'm so excited to spend time here. 

We end up going out for lunch and I order *your favorite food* and it was delicious. When we got back to the house me and Karl started setting up for a stream in his streaming room. We played some minecraft on the same pc. I controlled the mouse and he controlled the keyboard. It was honestly so much fun. 

At multiple points in the stream he would have to reach over me to grab his own monster cause their was a bunch of stuff on his side. I got butterflies every time he did it.

Towards the end Karl got really tired and gave me full control. He had his chin rested on my shoulder the entire time. Even after the stream ended he stayed like that. We ended up watching some Over the Garden Wall on his pc and he stayed in the same position. While we were watching the show I tilted my head so it rested beside his. That was one of the calmest moments of my life.

a/n 

cute

drink and eat 
here's your daily dose of the magical juice make sure to save some of it up 
love y'all

Date Written: Nov 10, 2022