Chapter 17 - Wow

KARL POV

"It does," they say and then walk out of the room. I smile and blush as I sit down. I can't believe that just happened. The Y/n, my Sunny, I kissed them and they accepted. I lay back into the bed squealing a little bit. I stayed there for five more minutes.

When I finally joined everyone I was met with Y/n's stare. They looked at me very softly and smiled, I smiled back then procided to sit beside them on the couch. Piso and Purpled were also sitting on the opposite side and were talking to each other.

As we all talk I feel Y/n's hand start to grasp mine and we enlock fingers. I was speaking while they did it and I giggled a little as they grasped my hand.

"Hey, we should go bowling," I suggest. Everyone agrees and we all pile into my car, Y/n called shotgun and then the other two were in the back. The entire drive we just sang songs together and I was so excited. I absolutely love bowling.

When we got to the bowling alley, we all paid for our shoes and I paid for our bowling lane. I could not wait for this afternoon.

Y/N POV

We got to lane 5 and sat down at the two couches. I put my shoes on as I jammed to the song playing, I'd never heard it before but I loved it. Me and Karl finished tieing our shoes and so I grabbed his arm and motioned for him to come and dance with me. He followed and we started to dance together until the song ended.

When everyone was ready we finally started to bowl. Purpled took so damn long to find the right bowling ball. Anyways, we went in order from shortest to tallest. So it went me, Piso, Karl, Purpled even though me and Piso are basically the same height but whatever.

Three rounds went by and I was doing absolutely shitty. I hit 12/30 pins so far meanwhile Piso was literally a god and got two strikes and got 28/30. I don't understand how people have that about of coordination to be able to hit strikes and consecutive strikes never crossed your mind. Karl and Purpled were tied with 26 points. It was not looking good for me.

"This is so unfair, how are you guys so good at this?" I sit down with my arms crossed after I finished my fourth turn only hitting five pins. I sat down and Karl sat next me.

"It's just practice I guess," he giggles. "But, it's ok you'll get in someday."

"Karl," you turn and look at him the eyes, "Will you make me the happiest person alive and be my bowling coach so that I can beat the life of Piso and intimidate him enough for him fail?"

He takes my hands and looks at me trying to contain his laughs behind a serious face, "Y/n, will you make me the happiest man alive, and beat the fucking shit out of Piso4?"

"I will," I say.

"You may shake the bowlers hand," Piso and Purpled say together. We shake hands and Karl goes up for his turn and I watch from beside him. He starts to explain how to throw it so that it stays in the center. If I'm going to be completely honest I didn't listen to anything after that. He just looked so cute when he explained it.

It was now my final turn and Karl stood beside me. "You remeber what I taught you?" I nod. I throw the ball and it knocks over half my pins on the right side. I cheer and me and Karl high-five. "Ok, now you have to get those five pins down to get the par or whatever it's called."

"I might need so help with that," I say looking at him nervously, thinking he would give me more advice. Instead he come he from behind me and puts his  hand over the one holding the bowling ball. His chest was pushed up against my back and I was catching massive butterflies.

He starts to guide my hand where it's supposed to go in order to get those pins down. I nod in response and he back away. I did as he said and knock down the five pins. We both cheer and I embrace him in a tight hug which he returns.

I did not win because that was the only ten pins I got. But, it was nice to get a win for once even if it was small. Piso won the entire game of course with Purpled a close second.

We all went back to the house and I was tired as fuck. I went straight to bed. I was followed up stairs by a certain brown haired boy. I heard him behind me so I look back.

"Hey Karl, what's up?" I ask and he moves close to me with a smirk on his face.

"I didn't know someone could look so beautiful in such terrible lighting," he says practically a whisper. I blush.

"Thank you, you look quite nice too. I have to go to sleep, it's been a long day."

"I have something to give you first," he says. "Close you're eyes," I did as he said.

KARL POV

I look at them. Their hair covering their face a bit, I move it with mine. I really wanted to kiss them at this moment but I knew I shouldn't. I give them a tight hug. "I love you, I wanted you to know that."

They open their eyes, "I love you too Karl." I smile and start to rock us back and forth until I release.

"Goodnight," I say starting to walk away.

"Karl wait," I look back at them and they grab my arm, pulling me into them. "Don't fight it," I look at them confused until they grab my face and kiss me right on the lips.

A/n

oo lala
haven't posted in a while because of school but I'm almost at 100 reads woohoo

Date Written: Dec 10, 2022