Chapter 11 - Goodnights and Goodmornings

KARL POV

It was getting really late as we streamed so I let Y/n take over for the rest of stream. I rested my head on their shoulder and closed my eyes. I was just about to fall asleep but I pulled through. 

After stream, we ended up watching Over the Garden Wall and they laid their head atop of mine.  As the last episode ends I try to sit up and stretch but I notice they're asleep. I open my phone camera and take a selfie. They look so cute when they're asleep.

I then pick them up and carry them into their room. I tuck them in and start to walk away smiling. But, I start to hear a little crying noise.

"Y/n? You okay?" I say sitting down on the bed.

"I'm fine, don't worry," they say sitting up.

"Must you lie to me, you know you can trust me." 

"Can you just stay in here for a little while you're comforting," they say.

"Of course Sunny," I say going to sit next to them. They cuddle up next to me.

"Never leave me, please." they mumble.

"I promise,"

"Pinky promise?" they look up at me with their pinky extended.

"Pinky promise," I say and enlock my pinky with theirs. "I don't think I could ever leave you Y/n," and we lock eyes.

"Neither do I." Then lean into me a little more and our faces got closer. "I love you Karl Jacobs."

"I love you more Y/f/n," our faces were now so close I could feel their breath on my face. I rest my forehead on their's. I was so tempted to kiss them at that moment but I was so scared. What if it made things awkward.

"Goodnight lovely boy," they then kiss me on the forehead and lay their head on my shoulder. I rest my head on theirs.

"As to you my sunshine," and at that moment I feel asleep.

Y/N POV

As I awake I feel a warmth next to me and then remember the events from last night. I turn to my side and rap my across his chest.

"Goodmoring lovely boy," I say in a light whisper. He then turns over and wraps his arm around my back and pulls me close to his chest.

"Goodmorning sunshine." He smiles down at me. I hug my head into his chest and could hear his heartbeat. I fall back asleep and when I wake back up Piso is there shaking me awake.

"Y/n! Y/n! Wake up! We're going out for breakfast but you can't go if you're asleep," he says pushing me side to side.

I groan and turn towards him and my sleepy brain asks, "Where did Karl go?"

"What do you mean? He's just downstairs?" they say. 

"But he was just..."

"He was just what? ... Y/n?"

"Never mind, now get out so I can change," I say throwing a pillow at him.

"Ok, ok I'm leaving."

a/n

hope you enjoyed

take care of yourself and drink your special drink/eat your special food it's full of happiness and rainbows just for you guys

Date Written: Nov 12, 2022