Chapter 2 - The Pre-Game

PISO POV

"Wow I see, yo-" I deafen them while they were mid sentence and chuckle. But then they turn their camera on and all I see it their eyes in the camera. I laugh to myself and turn my camera on and just stare into it. Finally, I go see what Karl was messaging me about.

PISO||Karl

hey pisso
wanna play some minecraft for a bit

hmmmm

i'm sorta already planning on playing roblox with someonei can ask them if they don't mind you joining us

ooooo sounds fun
who's the other person

just my friend y/n
they're a roblox streamer and funny as heck

i'm cool if they're cool with it

nice!

I undeafen the call then I hear a loud scream that nearly made me deaf.

"Y/N! OWW!" I exclaim.

"You get what you get and you don't get upset," they say in a somewhat childish tone.

"If you say so," I chuckle, "Anyways, is it okay if Karl joins us, he practically begg-"

"KARL JACOBS?!?" they yell

"Oh right, you're a stan, oh no you're gonna embarrass me," I say jokingly.

"NO! I promise I'm not a stan, I just think he's kinds cute," they say and I could see the blush forming.

"Don't we all, and I'm assuming that's a yes. Let me make a group chat for us three." I say.

Y/N POV

I was smiling to myself and so excited to meet THE Karl Jacobs. I've been watching him since his gamerboykarl days. I know every game he's played inside and out. He helped me get through the hardest point in my life and now I finally get to meet him, tonight, any minute now. Oh god I'm so glad that Piso is with me so I can't embarrass myself too bad. But, I was still a little nervous no doubt.

"Piso, what if he doesn't like me,"

"Y/n, it'll be fine, you both are very similar if your humor and how you act," they reassure me. That made me feel a bit better. He may be younger than me but he's sure a lot more mature.

When Piso created the chat I instantly had to rename it.

Awesome People + A Coy Pond

(a/n - this is on discord so it's different from the texts before and it with just say the discord user above what they say)

y/d/u changed the channel named to: Awesome People + A Coy Pond

piso ₂:₃₉
really feeling the love y/n

y/d/u ₂:₃₉
really, i don't though

KarlJacobs ₂:₄₀
yea me neither, pisso you don't need to lie to us
i'm just here for y/n so if you feel you can't be honest with us you don't have to be here

piso ₂:₄₀
not you too
i already deal with enough of this from them

y/d/u ₂:₄₀
are you going to keep whining or are we gonna play roblox

y/d/u started an ongoing call

piso ₂:₄₀
i'm not joining until you both apologize

KarlJacobs ₂:₄₀
guess it's just me and y/n then

He joins the voice call as you start laughing and he laughs along with you. You were too distracted to focus on who you were laughing with. You abruptly stop laughing. You turn your camera on lunge toward and make a face as if you were a jump scare in fnaf and then turn it off right after. He screams in response.

"AH! Don't scare me like that," he turns his camera on to show a pouting face and then turns it off fast like I did.

You both laugh at each other. You both turn on your cameras fr this time.

"What do you think, should he ditch this loser?" he asks me.

"Omg do we share a mind or what?" you say and you both giggle. "You should definitely accept my friend request on roblox so that I can beat you up in robeats."

"Actually, i'm the one who's gonna beat you up." he says.

"It's cute that you think that," you say.

You guys start a game and then Piso joins the call as you start.

"I can't believe you guys started without me," he said and we both laugh at him. I share me screen so that he can see me kill Karl. I don't know what I was nervous about, me and Karl literally hit it off.

In the beginning we were pretty close but then towards the end Karl slipped up on one spot and I got ahead. I was the winner and I would be able to hold that over him the whole time we spoke.

"It's all Piso's fault, he messed me up," he says.

"Ok, that's it. I'm starting my stream early, you guys have become to much for me." he says then defeans.

We both laugh at him and continue but onto higher levels. Overall, Karl won most of the rounds but I beat him in a few.

"I gotta start up my stream, I'll be back in a second." You defean and start to set up.

a/n

hope you like the story so far and if you see any errors you can point them out
also remember to hydrate and eat food it's like good or something
have a beautiful day or night